SUAT 2017 – Sharda University will conduct the Admission Test for intake of students into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the University. The test is likely to be held in the last week of April, 2017. Aspirants seeking admission at Sharda University have to apply for SUAT 2017. The application form of SUAT is available form April 04, 2017. Apart from the admission test, the ranks obtained in JEE Main 2017 and UPSEE 2017 by candidates will also be taken into consideration for the admission process. Read the article given below for details such as eligibility criteria, application form, slot booking, result etc. of SUAT 2017.
Exam Name: Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2017
Organising Institute: Sharda University
Salient Features of SUAT 2017
- Sharda University will conduct SUAT 2017 for admission into its 10 B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of scores obtained in the admission test and JEE Main 2017 and UPSEE 2017 ranks.
- It is mandatory for every aspirant to fulfill all the norms of SUAT 2017 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates can apply for SUAT 2017 in the online mode.
- Candidates have to book slots according to their preferences after which they will be issued admit cards.
- The result and merit list of SUAT 2017 will be published online.
SUAT 2017 Application Form
- The Application Form of SUAT 2017 has been available online now.
- Aspirants have to register, choose the desired course and then fill the entire application form.
- To validate the application form, candidates have to make a payment of INR 1000.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode (Credit/ Debit cards, Net Banking), Demand Draft in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida or through cash at Sharda University campus/ Regional offices.
SUAT 2017 Registration has been stated online – Apply online here
SUAT 2017 Programmes
The following undergraduate engineering courses are offered by the University:
|S.No.||Name of Programmes|
|1||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering with Specialization in Instrumentation & Control|
|6||Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile|
|7||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|10||Computer Science and Engineering|
SUAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Every aspirant must fulfill the norms defined by the University for being eligible for admission at Sharda University. The following are the Eligibility Criteria of SUAT 2017:
|Age||Candidates must be at least 17 years of age by December 31, 2017.|
SUAT 2017 Important Dates
The Important Dates of SUAT 2017 will assist students with the schedule of important events for the entrance test. The important dates of crucial events are as follows:
Note: The dates provided below are based on tentative data. It will be updated once the University makes an official announcement.
|1||Commencement of SUAT 2017||Last week of April 2017|
|2||Last date of examination||3rd week of July 2017|
SUAT 2017 Selection Procedure
Sharda University will grant admission to eligible students on the basis of scores obtained in SUAT 2017. Apart form the entrance test, the University will also consider JEE Main ranks as well as ranks obtained by students in UPSEE for admission.
SUAT 2017 Slot Booking:
Once the applicants have filled the online registration/ enquiry form, they will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user ID and password. Candidates have to login using the credentials and book their slot for the test as per their convenience. Candidates have to enter the following details at the time of Slot booking of SUAT 2017:
- Exam City
- Exam State
- Exam Centre
- Test Date
- Time Slot
SUAT 2017 Admit Card
- After the slot booking process is completed, the admit card will be generated by the system.
- The admit card will contain necessary details such as the exam date, centre and timing.
- All the details displayed on the hall ticket before downloading and taking print out of it.
- After taking the print out, candidates have to affix their recent passport size photo on the admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry a copy of the admit card and any Govt. Issued photo ID card to the examination centre.
SUAT 2017 Exam Centres
There are 58 centres across the country where Sharda university will conduct the test. Check the names of the first ten Exam Centres of SUAT 2017 given below:
|S.No.||Name of City|
SUAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern contains details about the layout of the entrance test. Get information about the exam mode, no. of subjects, duration etc below.
|Mode of Exam||Computer based online test|
|Type of Questions||Objective type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of Sections||English communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||There is no negative marking for incorrect or unattempted answers|
|Duration||90 minutes (1.5 hours)|
SUAT 2017 Syllabus
- The Syllabus of SUAT 2017 comprises of English communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- For candidates opting for B.Tech in BioTechnology, they have to appear in English communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The English communication and General Aptitude sections will assess Problem Solving skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
SUAT 2017 Result
The Result of SUAT 2017 will be declared online by the University. Along with the result of the entrance test, the merit list will also be generated on the basis of which qualified candidates will be granted admission.
SUAT 2017 Counselling
On the basis of the merit list of qualified candidates generated by the University, students will be shortlisted for the counselling. Qualified candidates will be intimated by the University after which they will be called for the counselling and admission process.
Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, UP.- 201306
Admission Cell: +91-120-3121001/2, +91-120-4060210
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://suat.sharda.ac.in