SRMJEEE 2017 Rank Predictor is a tool which helps the candidates to predict their rank secured in the SRMJEEE 2017. The rank calculator of SRMJEEE 2017 will be available for the applicants after the completion of online entrance examination which is scheduled to be held from April 01 to 30, 2017. The candidates will first have to calculate the predicted marks in order to use the rank predictor of SRMJEEE 2017. The probable marks can be calculated by using the answer key of SRMJEEE 2017. With the approximate scores, the candidates can use the SRMJEEE 2017 rank predictor by logging in with required details or using Facebook or Google account. Through the rank predicted by SRMJEEE rank predictor, the candidates can check the number of courses for admission. The link for SRMJEEE rank predictor 2017 will be made available in the article as soon as it will be activated. Read the article SRMJEEE 2017 rank predictor, to check the procedure to use rank calculator, and how to examine marks.
Latest: SRMJEEE Result 2017 check here
How to Use SRMJEEE 2017 Rank Predictor?
It is very simple to use a rank predictor tool. By following the steps given below the candidates can check their probable rank.
- Click on the link provided here
- Login either using Facebook/Google account
- A small portal will be displayed on the screen
- Enter SRMJEEE 2017 Roll Number/Registration number, Candidate’s Category, Date of Birth, domicile etc.
- Enter the calculated marks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology sections
- After filling all the above details, click on ‘Start Analyzing Button’
- The probable rank of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
It is to be noted by the candidates that all the information provided in the above portal should be accurate. In case, any of the given details is invalid the rank will be generated.
SRMJEEE 2017 Rank Predictor – Advantages
Rank predictor tool is very beneficial for the candidates as they can figure an idea of their performance. Some of the important benefits of SRMJEEE 2017 are being discussed below.
- The student can figure the colleges that can be allotted to them based on the rank range in which they fall.
- It lessens the anxiety of the students.
For further discussion and any other query, comment below.