SRMJEE 2017 College Predictor – The candidates who have appeared in SRMJEE 2017 can use the college predictor of SRMJEE 2017 to know the choices of colleges they can get admission. SRMJEE College Predictor 2017 helps the candidates to calculate their choices of the colleges by entering their SRMJEE 2017 ranks and roll number. By using the SRMJEE 2017 College Predictor the candidates can know their chances of admission after the declaration of the result. The SRMJEE college predictor is a user-friendly tool developed to help the candidates for checking the colleges by login in with the Google, Facebook account along with other required login credentials. A link to use SRMJEE 2017 College Predictor will be provided on this page. The candidates will be able to get admission in the engineering courses on the basis of the marks scored in SRMJEE. Go through the article below to know complete process to use SRMJEE 2017 College Predictor.
Latest: SRMJEEE 2017 Result check here
SRMJEEE 2017 College Predictor – Instructions to Use
It is very simple to use the college predictor tool. By following the simple steps given below, the candidates will be able to use the college predictor tool.
- Access the link provided here.
- Log in using either Facebook/Google account.
- A small portal will be displayed on the screen
- Enter Roll No, Category and SRMJEEE 2017 rank.
- Click on apply button.
- Name of the possible colleges that candidates may get based on their rank will appear on the screen
Use Careers360 SRMJEEE 2017 College predictor tool to predict your College and branch
It is to be noted by the candidates that information filled in the above portal should be accurate. In case, any of the provided details is invalid, it will not generate the name of the colleges.
SRMJEEE 2017 College Predictor – Advantages
There are number benefits of using a college predictor tool. Some of them are being discussed below.
- Candidate gets an idea in which colleges do they stand a chance for the admission.
- It lessens the stress of the student.
- In case, the candidate is not able to secure one of the seats in the desired college. Candidate can see and analyse other options as well.
For further discussion and any other query, comment below