SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of SRMGEET 2017 will help candidates in understanding the question paper better. By knowing the aspects of it, the candidates will come to know about the duration, questions, marking scheme, language, etc aspects of the exam. Those who will not know it all in advance will waste their time in comprehending it at the exam hall. Hence, it is advised that the candidates must check SRMGEET exam pattern, at least once, before the exam. Without further delay, check SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern from the article below.
Along checking the exam pattern, the candidates should also check SRMGEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria. The University will not grant admission to ineligible candidates.
SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SRMGEET 2017 will be as follows:
Language: The question paper will only be distributed in the English language. The choice to write the exam in any of the regional language will not be given.
Duration: The total duration of the SRMGEET 2017 will be 150 minutes, i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes. Under no circumstance, relaxation will be provided to any candidate.
Questions Type: The questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type. Four answer choices will be provided for each question and the candidates will have to choose one as their final answer.
Questions will be asked from the chosen Discipline, Mathematics, and General Aptitude.
Number of Questions: Total 300 multiple choice questions will be given in the question paper. Candidates will not have any option than to attempt all.
Marking Scheme: As per the marking scheme, 3 marks will be allocated for choosing correct answer option. On the other hand, for each incorrect response negative marking of 1 mark will be implemented.
More Information Related to SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern
1. The majority of questions in SRMGEET 2017 will be asked from the opted discipline. The candidates are supposed to state their choice for the desired discipline while submitting the SRGMEET 2017 Application Form. The list of the disciplines is given below:
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Food Processing
• Materials Science
2. Only knowing the exam pattern is not sufficient to qualify the exam. The candidates must also check the SRMGEET 2017 Syllabus and prepare according to it. From the syllabus, the candidates can identify the important topics and invest their time and energy to the wisely.
3. Sample papers are also a great source to enhance the preparation. Candidates who wish to understand the paper pattern better must solve the sample and previous year paper. The SRMGEET 2017 Sample Paper are available both online and offline.
4. The article above has been prepared on the basis of previous year data. Such has been done because there is a high possibility that the SRMGEET 2017 Exam Pattern will not change. However, if any alterations are done by the conducting body we will update it here as well.