SMIT B.Tech 2017 Important Dates – The Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) has announced the important dates of SMIT B.Tech 2017 for admission to B.Tech programme offered by SMU. The SMIT B.Tech 2017 exam will be held on April 30, 2017, in offline mode. However, a candidate will also be granted admission on the basis of MU OET 2017 or JEE Main 2017. To appear for the SMIT B.Tech 2017 exam, the candidates must register themselves. The process of submitting the application form of SMIT B.Tech will end on April 20, 2017. Only the candidates who will consider the important dates of SMIT B.Tech 2017 and will register accordingly will be allowed to appear for SMIT B.Tech. The authority will declare the result of SMIT B.Tech on May 05, 2017. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for counselling process. Read the article, SMIT B.Tech 2017 Important Dates to avoid missing any crucial event of admission procedure.
SMIT B.Tech 2017 Important Dates
The date for SMIT B.Tech offline exam is modified and will be held on April 30, 2017. Check the important dates of SMIT B.Tech 2017 to stay updated about the events. Check the table below for all the vital dates.
|1.||Last date to apply via SMIT B.Tech Application Form 2017||April 20, 2017|
|2.||SMIT B.Tech 2017 Offline Test||April 30, 2017|
|3.||Declaration of Result||May 05, 2017|
|Counselling Round 1|
|4.||Counselling for Reserved Categories||May 25, 2017|
|5.||Counselling for General JEE aspirants||May 26, 2017|
|6.||Counselling for SMIT Offline Test Takers||May 27, 2017|
|Counselling Round 2|
|7.||For JEE Main 2017 candidates||June 02, 2017|
|8.||For SMIT B.Tech 2017 candidates||June 02, 2017|
|9.||Commencement of 1st Semester||July 17, 2017|
Details about SMIT B.Tech 2017
- The Important Dates for SMIT B.Tech 2017 has been announced by Sikkim Manipal University.
- One must fill the SMIT B.Tech 2017 Application Form and register themselves to be eligible to appear for SMIT offline test.
- The candidates who appeared for JEE Main 2017 or MU OET 2017 will also be permitted for the admission process.
- The Offline Application Form will be sent to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus), Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim- 737132, Sikkim.
- Before filling the SMIT B.Tech 2017 Application Form, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Through SMIT Offline Test, candidates will be able to avail admission into the 06 B.Tech courses offered by the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology.
- The marking will be done as per the SMIT B.Tech 2017 Exam Pattern.
- All the eligible candidates will be allotted rank in the merit list as per their scores in the entrance test.
- The candidates will be given admission through the counselling process, which will be held in two rounds.
- The counselling process for JEE Main candidates, SMIT B.Tech candidates and reserved category candidates will be done separately.
- During the counselling process, deserving candidates will have to carry the required documents for the verification purpose.
Stay updated through, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on SMIT B.Tech 2017. In case of any query, jot down your doubts down below.