SET 2017 Answer Key: The answer key of SET 2017 contains the correct response to all the questions asked in SET 2017 conducted by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune. The SET answer key will be published after the entrance scheduled to be held on May 06, 2017 in the offline mode gets over. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance test will be able to analyse their performance with the help of the answer key. It will allow students to crosscheck their answer and calculate the score they can expect to obtain in the test well in advance. As soon as the institute publishes the answer key, it will be provided here. In the meantime, candidates can check relevant details related to SET 2017 answer key below on this page.
Benefits of SET 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can benefit in the following way with the use of SET 2017 answer key:
- Candidates do not have to wait till the declaration of the result of SET 2017 to know how they performed in the entrance test. They can get a fair idea of the marks they can expect.
- With the use of SET 2017 answer key, applicants can crosscheck the response they marked in the entrance test with that of the answer key.
- Candidates will be able to calculate the probable score and know if they are qualified for admission at the Institute.
Key Points of SET 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can check important information related to the answer key of SET below:
- Generally, SIT, Pune does not publish answer key for the entrance Test. However, in case the institute or any other unofficial source decides to release the answer key for the upcoming session, it will be uploaded here.
- The answer key will be provided only for informational purposes with the intention to give students a fair idea about the marks they might secure in the entrance test.
- While calculating the probable scores, candidates must do so according to the marking scheme defined by the Institute for SET 2017.
SET 2017 Exam Pattern
While cross-checking the responses with the SET answer key and calculating the probable marks, candidates must refer to the exam pattern of SET 2017 to know about the marking scheme, the total number of marks etc so that they tally the answers correctly. Check the pattern of the test below:
|Total number of questions||The paper will consist of 100 questions. Mathematics section will consist of 50 question whereas Physics and chemistry section will have 25 questions each.|
|Marking Scheme||In all the three sections, each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks. There is no negative marking for an incorrect response.|
|Type of questions||The paper will comprise of Multiple choice questions.|
|Exam mode||The entrance examination will be conducted in the offline mode, i.e. it will be pen and paper based test.|
|Duration||Candidates have to complete the paper within 150 minutes.|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates about SET 2017