SET 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of SET 2017 will be announced by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT).The SET result with score cards has been declared on May 19. The Cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates have to score to qualify for the counselling round. The Institute will publish the overall SET cutoff 2017 in the online mode. It will also be intimated to the candidates via email. The combined cutoff of SET will be available one week prior to the counselling round. There will be no branch wise cut off. Candidates whose SET score is less than the declared cutoff can also attend the counselling or directly apply for the waiting list by filling up the form which will be available in due course of time. They will also require depositing Rs. 1,25,000 through the Demand Draft. The SET cutoff list will be provided here as soon as it is published by SIT, Pune. In the meantime, candidates may check all important information related to SET 2017 cutoff in the article given below on this page.
Latest: SET 2017 Result Released!
Key Points of SET 2017 Cutoff
Check some of the important points related to the cutoff of SET 2017 given below:
- The SIT will declare the cutoff of SET for the qualifying candidates who have applied for admission through entrance test and MHT CET 2017 and JEE Main 2017.
- The cutoff will be published only for the counselling round and it will be displayed one week prior to the counselling of SET 2017.
- The institute will declare a general cutoff. No branch wise cutoff will be released.
- Candidates whose score is below the declared cutoff can either attend the counselling or directly apply for the waiting list.
Factors considered to calculate SET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be decided after considering various parameters as given below:
- The total number of applications received by the institute for admission through SET 2017.
- The SET cutoff prepared in the previous year.
- The total number of seat intake for the five branches in the institute.
- Seats reserved for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
SET 2017 Seat Intake
The total number of seats available for each of the five B.Tech courses offered by the Institute is given below in the table:
|S.No.||SET 2017 Courses||Total Intake|
|01||Electronics and Telecommunication||120|
Candidates whose score equals to or more than the declared cutoff of SET 2017 have to participate in the counselling. Check details of the counselling procedure below:
- It is compulsory for every aspirant to fill up SET 2017 application form to participate in the counselling.
- The date and time of the counselling will be informed to the candidates in the online mode.
- Candidates have to be physically present in the counselling. There will be no online counselling.
- During the time of counselling, candidates have to submit all the required documents for verification.
- Candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,25,000 drawn in favour of ‘Symbiosis Institute of Technology’, Pune, payable at Pune.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more details on SET 2017