Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune, has issued the admit of SET 2017 from April 22. Only the candidates who have registered themselves can download SET admit card 2017. To download SET admit card, candidates must enter their SET user ID and password. The SET hall ticket is available in online mode only. The last date to download SET admit card is May 06, 2017. After downloading the admit card, candidates must take 2-3 printouts for further use.
It is mandatory to carry SET 2017 admit card to the exam centre. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance examination without admit card. After downloading candidates must verify the details mentioned in it such as their name, exam centre address, date and time of examination, SET application number etc. In case of any discrepancies in SET admit card, candidates must inform admission authority immediately for rectification.
How to download SET 2017 Admit Card?
To download SET admit card, follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Use the link provided below to download SET 2017 admit card
- The login page will appear
- Candidates must enter SET user ID and password in the space provided
- After entering the details, click on ‘submit’ button
- Candidates can download and take a print out of SET admit card 2017
- Candidates must cross check the details printed on admit card
- Keep admit card safely till the admission process
Note: The candidates can contact the admission office of SIT, Pune, if they are unable to download SET admit card or they can mail to email@example.com
SET 2017 is to be held in online mode on May 06, for admission to around 400 undergraduate engineering seats offered in 05 B.Tech courses. There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, which must be solved in 150 minutes. For each correct answer, 02 marks will be awarded and no negative marking will be done.