The Maximum amount to be awarded through this scholarship is up to 1 lakh per annum
Scholarships are awarded to deserving young girls for education in India only.
There is no age limit for this scholarship. The scholarship is offered for the duration of one year and can be renewed depending on the student’s performance.
This scholarship is applicable only to those women who fulfill the below mentioned selection criteria:
- Acquired minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th standard.
- Hold Indian citizenship – age no bar Want to pursue graduation,post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognized Indian Universities only.
One can download the application form through the following link: http://www.fairandlovely.in/foundation/Scholarship/OnlineForm/FalScLogin.aspx
Following documents need to be attached with the filled up application Form
- 1 photocopy of all the mark sheets and certificates attested by a Gazette officer or by the head of an educational institution.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- Statement of purpose – which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about yourself, your ambitions and how will you achieve them.
The completed form along with these documents has to be couriered at:
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office,
Mumbai 400 020.
Last date for application is 6th Aug 2010.
Renewal of Scholarship
Past beneficiaries of the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships can renew their scholarships for more assistance in further education.
To process renewal application one need to send us the following documents:
- Mark sheets of your last academic year
- A letter from your Principal / HOD on your performance
- A Statement of Purpose which should not be more than 250-300 words and should state how one has benefited from the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship and how would she make the most of this opportunity if provided to her again.