SAAT 2017 Result – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU) will publish result of SAAT 2017 on May 06, 2017. The university will declare SAAT result in online mode. The candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks will be considered qualified for admission process. In order to download SAAT result, candidates must enter application number and roll number in the required space. SAAT 2017 result will display scores obtained by candidates in the entrance examination. A separate merit list will be composed by admission committee based on scores of the candidates. The merit list contains the rank secured by candidates. On the basis of SAAT result 2017 secured by candidates in SAAT exam, admission to 09 undergraduate engineering courses will be granted to candidates. Check more details on SAAT 2017 result and other related information in the article below.
SOAU has conducted Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) 2017 in online mode from April 22 to 25. The candidates can fill application form of SAAT 2017 until April 18. A mail was sent to email ID of registered candidates to download SAAT 2017 admit card on April 20. Without the hall ticket, no candidate were permitted to appear in entrance examination.
How to check SAAT 2017 Result?
In order to check the result of SAAT 2017, the candidates must follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates can use a link provided in the article to download SAAT 2017 result
- Then, enter application number and roll number in the required space to check result
- Thereafter, candidates can check the result and verify details mentioned in SAAT result
- Download and take 2-3 print out of SAAT result 2017 for future preferences
The candidates must preserve SAAT result as it will be required during SAAT counselling process.
SAAT Result 2017 to be announced shortly!
Details about SAAT 2017 Result
After the completion of SAAT 2017 on April 25, university will declare SAAT result 2017. Candidates can check some important details related to SAAT 2017 result below.
- SAAT result will be declared by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University tentatively in the second week of May 2017
- The result of SAAT 2017 will consist of marks secured by candidates
- A candidate securing the minimum qualifying marks decided by university will be eligible for admission process
- After declaration of SAAT result, a new merit list will be composed on the basis of scores obtained in SAAT
- The merit list containing merit rank of the candidates will be used by university for counselling process
- There will be a separate merit list for candidates qualifying under each reservation categories
- Each candidate will be given a rank card to their email ID
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses will be granted on the basis of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
After SAAT 2017 Result
Once SAAT result 2017 declared, the eligible candidates will be called for SAAT 2017 counselling process. Under counselling, seat will be allocated based on ranks and scores of the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates with a higher rank are allocated with a better seat. Similarly, lower of the candidate will lead to lower seat. All the eligible candidates will have to participate in counselling process in person. They must carry relevant documents and certificates along with them for verification purpose.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates and news on SAAT 2017