SAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – All the candidates who are willing to appear in SAAT 2017 must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of SAAT 2017 set by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test that will be conducted from April 22 to 25, 2017. The application process has started and the last to fill the application form of SAAT 2017 is April 12, 2017. It is important for all candidates to meet the eligibility requirements to appear in the entrance test as well as participate in admission/counselling process. All the candidates need to provide their qualification certificates along with the other details required for admission. To know more details about the UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria read the article given below.
SAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants who are willing to take admission in the various engineering courses offered by the University must satisfy the SAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria given below. Only those candidates who have filled in the SAAT 2017 Application Form correctly will be able to appear in the entrance test.
- All the applicants must pass the qualifying examination (Class 10 +2) or any equivalent examination.
- The candidates must have subjects as Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- The optional subjects should be among the subjects such as Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/BioTechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics or any other subject that has been approved by the conducting body.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to secure 50 % marks in aggregate including all the subjects.
Important Details on SAAT 2017 Admission Procedure
Below are some of the important rules and procedure that the university will follow while taking admission through SAAT 2017.
- The Reservation of Seats of SAAT 2017 will be applied for each category set by the Government of India.
- All the candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SAAT 2017, if the University finds that the candidate who has taken admission in the university is not fulfilling the minimum Eligibility Criteria of SAAT 2017 then the candidates will be disqualified from admission.
- Such candidate cannot claim anything about this rule in the court of law. Therefore it is advised to make sure, strictly that the candidates meet the eligibility norms before seeking admission in the Siksha O’Anusandhan University.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained in the entrance test as well as according to the SAAT 2017 Merit List.
- The counselling process will be conducted according to the merit list and choice of candidate. The Ranks will be published before the counselling process and thereafter the candidates will be notified and shortlisted for the counselling rounds.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to verify all the documents in original. The candidates must print at least two attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets which will further collect by Institutes for reference.
- The selected candidates in the counselling process will be automatically registered for admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
For more updates & news stay tuned with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries on SAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria leave your comments below