SAAT 2017 Admit Card: The authority of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, has mailed the admit card of SAAT 2017 from April 15, 2017. While the candidates can download SAAT 2017 hall ticket from April 20, 2017. Only candidates who have registered themselves before April 18, can get the SAAT admit card 2017. Candidates can receive SAAT hall ticket on their registered email ID. The candidates can also download SAAT 2017 admit card using registration ID and mobile number in the link provided below. No hard copies is to be sent by university to the candidates. Therefore, it was mandatory for candidates to enter valid email ID to receive admit card. SAAT 2017 admit card includes important details of the candidates such as name, address and photograph of the candidates, examination centre address, time and date of examination. The candidates must verify essential details mentioned in SAAT admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact Director of SAAT admissions, immediately. SAAT 2017 admit card must be carried to the exam centre for verification purpose along with a valid identity proof. It is mandatory to preserve the SAAT hall ticket 2017 until the end of admission process. To get more information about SAAT 2017 admit card and other important information, read the article below.
How to download SAAT 2017 Admit Card
To download SAAT admit card 2017, candidates must follow the following points mentioned below.
- Use the link provided in the article to download SAAT admit card
- Log in using registration ID and registered mobile number in the space provided
- Click on ‘download admit card’
- SAAT 2017 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can download admit card and take 2-3 printouts for future use
Download SAAT 2017 Admit Card – Click Here
Details mentioned in SAAT 2017 Admit Card
The details given below will be mentioned in SAAT admit card 2017. Candidates must verify these details available in SAAT 2017 admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration ID
- ID Proof and number
- Course applied for
- Course code
- Test subject
- SAAT exam centre and address
- Exam Date and Time of SAAT 2017
- Photograph and Address of the Candidate
Important Information SAAT 2017 Admit Card
For the benefit of the candidates, we have provided all the necessary information related to the SAAT 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket below.
- It is mandatory to submit the application form of SAAT 2017 to receive the hall ticket
- The Hall Ticket will only be issued to the candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria of SAAT 2017 for appearing in the SAAT 2017. Such candidates must have submitted the application form on or before the last date
- All the candidates will receive the SAAT 2017 admit card through their registered email ID. Therefore, it is important to check the mail ID regularly on the due date
- If candidates have received the hall ticket, it is advised to check all the details printed on the admit card. Report to the Director of admissions for any necessary corrections/modifications, if needed
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid SAAT admit card 2017 . However, candidates will be asked to produce the admit card to their respective invigilators
- Candidates are advised not to make any changes in the admit card by themselves. The candidate might not be permitted to appear in the test in such cases
- SAAT 2017 admit card must be kept safely and not transferred to any other person
- The admit card is an important document. It must be kept safely and preserved till the counselling/admission process is over
Essential Instructions for SAAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must check the important instructions for admit card, mentioned below while reporting to SAAT exam centre.
- Candidates must carry their admit card for appearing in entrance examination
- Two copies of SAAT admit card must be carried along with an original admit card
- With admit card, candidates must take passport size photograph, an ID proof and photocopy of identity proof
- Candidates must paste their passport size photograph (2×2 inches) on both copies of SAAT admit card 2017. Also sign across the photograph and signature coloumn below on both admit card
- SAAT 2017 admit card must be preserved until the end of admission procedure and must be produced at the time of counselling
For more updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/. For any queries related to SAAT 2017 admit card/hall ticket leave your comments below