RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Merit List – The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) will publish the merit list of RGIPT B.Tech 2017 in the online mode tentatively in the month of July. The merit list will be the basis for admission to the chemical and petroleum engineering programmes offered in the institute. The RGIPT B.Tech merit list will be derived from the JEE Advanced 2017 score obtained by the candidates who have registered for admission for the academic session 2017-18. The merit list will contain the RGIPT registration number, the name of the candidates, course applied and the second course preference. Candidates will be allotted seats in the desired programmes as per the RGIPT B.Tech 2017 merit list. The allotment of seats will be done after the counselling which is expected to be conducted in online mode in the month July/August. Candidates can check and download RGIPT B.Tech merit list 2017 on this page as soon as it is released by the institute. To know more about RGIPT B.Tech 2017 merit list read the article given below on this page.
RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Merit List Important Dates
Check the tentative dates related to the RGIPT B.Tech 2017 merit list in the table given below:
|S.No.||RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Merit List Events||Important Dates|
|01||Announcement of shortlisted candidates||3rd week of July 2017|
|02||Declaration of 1st list of shortlisted candidates||4th week of July 2017|
|03||Declaration of 2nd list of shortlisted candidates||4th week of July 2017|
RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Merit List
Check important points related to the merit list of RGIPT B.Tech given below:
- The institute will prepare the merit list for RGIPT B.Tech admission 2017 category wise. There will be separate merit list for candidates belonging to the open category and the reserved category.
- At first, the provisional list of qualified candidates on the basis of merit will be released.
- The final merit list of RGIPT will be published on the basis of the JEE Advanced 2017 rank of the students and after the submission of the registration fee which candidates have to remit in the online mode within the given period of time.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the cutoff decided by the institute for allotting seats to the eligible candidates.
- The merit list will also have the cutoff rank for each of the categories.
- The cutoff of the reserved category candidates will be less as compared to the cutoff of candidates belonging to the open category.
- The institute might also release a second provisional RGIPT B.Tech merit list if required.
- Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the list will be able to participate in the counselling of RGIPT 2017 and the seat allotment process.
RGIPMT B.Tech 2017 Registration Fee
Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the provisional merit list have to pay the registration fee through the Demand Draft. The fee structure for candidates belonging to different category is given below:
Note: The fee structure given above is based on data taken from the previous year RGIPT B.Tech admission process. It will be updated as soon as the institute announce the fee amount for the academic session 2017-18.
For any query or doubt regarding RGIPMT B.Tech 2017 Merit List, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on RGIPMT B.Tech Admission 2017