RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) will be held through JEE Advanced 2017. The RGIPT B.Tech application form is made available on May 15 and must be submitted before July 09. The authority will not conduct any entrance exam for RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Admission will be conducted for chemical and petroleum engineering. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the ranks secured in JEE Advanced 2017 All India Rank. To be eligible for RGIPT B.Tech admission candidates must have scored 60% minimum aggregate marks and 55% for SC/ST/PH in class XII or equivalent examination. To get all relevant details about RGIPT B.Tech 2017 application form such as important dates, eligibility criteria application form procedure, counselling and other important information go through the article given below.
- Admission Name: RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
- Conducting Body: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- Admission will be through: JEE Advanced 2017 examination
Below the dates are given for the RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 to help the candidates to keep a track of all the crucial events related to the exam.
|S.No||RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Online application Form of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017||May 15, 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application form||July 9, 2017|
|3.||Shortlisted candidates||July 11, 2017|
|4.||Last date to accept the registration fee||July 15, 2017|
|5.||First list of Shortlisted candidates for admission||July 16, 2017|
|6.||Payment of balance fee of admission by the first list candidates||July 21, 2017|
|9.||Registration at RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017||July 30, 2017|
|10.||Commencement of classes||July 31, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
For all the candidates it is essential to meet the eligibility norms for admission in the institute. Below are the given important points to be remembered while for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
- All the applicants need to appear in JEE Advanced 2017 examination.
- The candidates must pass the Standard XII from a recognised board with a 60% marks aggregate marks in the final board exam.
- For scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe, it is 10% lessened to 55% aggregate marks in the Class 12th standard and equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have their names in the Rank List of JEE Advanced 2017 without which candidates will not get any admission in the RGIPT
- The reservation criteria are one of the important policy set by the government of India for admission of different categories.
Programmes Offered for RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
There are only two programmes offered in the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology(RGIPT) according to last year information.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Application Form of RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017
- There will be no separate exam for RGIPT B.Tech 2017.Candidates must fill the application form only for taking admission in the institute. Interested candidates need to fill their application form online and fill the personal; details such as the name of the candidate, course applying for, marks etc. In the required fields.
- Application Fee: Rs 1000/- for General/OBC and ST/ SC is Rs. 500/-
- The candidates can pay the application fee via Online Payment Gateway or by Challan payment drawn in the given address.
RGIPT B.Tech Admission 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff marks of the opening and closing ranks will be announced by the RGIPT. However, we will also provide the cutoff marks linked on this page for two branches chemical engineering and petroleum engineering.The cutoff will differ for General, OBC, ST, SC categories.
RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Counselling
The university will conduct the counselling process only for the candidates who have been qualified in JEE advanced 2017 and secured Ranks in the entrance test. The candidates have to pay the requisite fees and also fill their application form in order to get admission in the institute.
RGIPT B.Tech 2017 Admission Fees
Below are the admission fees of RGIPT B.Tech 2017
|Categories||B.Tech Admission Amount(Rs.)|
|1st Semester||Other Semesters|
- Admission Fees include Registration fee (General/OBC: Rs. 30,000, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 10,000.
- Selected candidates must submit remaining amount (e.g. General/OBC: Rs. 1, 00,000 and SC/ST/PH: Rs. 25,000) online towards Admission Fees.
Admission Contact Information:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Rae Chowk,
UP- 229316 , India
Phone: 0534-2704-244, 2704-258
Timings to contact : 10 am to 5 pm (Monday to friday)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more updates and news of RGIPT B.tech Admission 2017 or you may leave your comments below