REAP 2017 Seat Allotment– The seat allotment of REAP 2017 for the undergraduate engineering courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017 or in class XII. The Rajasthan Technical University has been given the responsibility to conduct the counselling and seat allotment of REAP 2017. The REAP seat allotment will be done along with the counselling which is scheduled to be held in the month of July 2017, tentatively. Candidates whose names are listed on the merit list of REAP will be able to participate in the seat allotment of REAP. The seat allotment will be done after the candidates have locked their choices of colleges and branches as per their preference. The availability of seats and the category of the candidates will also be taken into consideration while allocating seats to the eligible candidates. For more details on REAP 2017 seat allotment read the article given below on this page.
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the seat allotment of REAP 2017 is as given below in the table:
|S.No.||REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Important Dates|
|01||Declaration of 1st round of seat allotment||4th week of June 2017|
|02||1st round of seat allotment||4th week of June 2017|
|03||Withdrawal from the 1st round of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2017|
|04||Declaration of 2nd round of allotment||2nd week of July 2017|
|05||2nd round of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2017|
|06||Withdrawal from the 2nd round of seat allotment||3rd week of July 2017|
|07||Declaration of 3rd round of allotment||3rd week of July 2017|
|08||3rd round of seat allotment||4th week of July 2017|
|09||Last date to withdraw from the 3rd round of seat allotment||4th week of July 2017|
|10||4th round upward movement allotment||4th week of July 2017|
|11||4th round of reporting at the institute||4th week of July 2017|
|12||Classes begins from||1st week of August 2017|
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment
Important details of REAP 2017 seat allotment is as given below:
- Only those candidates who have successfully registered for REAP 2017 will be able to take part in the counselling and seat allotment process.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of REAP 2017 merit list of the candidates, the choices filled in by the candidates and total intake of students in the participating institutes.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of the basis of merit list which will be prepared by the RTU.
- After the REAP 2017 counselling gets over, information about the seat allotment of REAP 2017 will be published online. Candidates must ensure to take a print out of the seat allotment letter.
- Candidates who are allotted seats have to report in person at the allotted institute as per the schedule along with the printout of the allotment letter, receipt of e-payment and other documents.
Procedure of REAP 2017 Seat Allotment
The REAP 2017 seat allocation will be done in a total number of five rounds. Details for each of the round is given below:
First Round of Seat Allotment– In the first round, candidates with JEE Main 2017 score will be allocated seats. Candidates have to report to the allotted institute. If any candidate wish to upgrade their choice of institute and branch, they can withdraw from the first round of counselling.
Second Round of Seat Allotment– This round will also be meant for the qualified candidates of JEE Main 2017. Candidates who are already allotted seats will have an upgradation against the vacant seats due to non reporting of candidates.
Third Round of Seat Allotment- From the third round, candidates with class XII marks will also be allocated seats along with the candidates with JEE Main score. Also, new candidates can apply for admission by registering with a late fine of Rs. 500 along with the application fee of Rs. 700.
Fourth Round of Seat Allotment- In this round, there will be an upward movement of the candidates who were allocated seats in the third round. Also, the candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous round will be allocated seats.
Fifth Round of Seat Allotment- In case seats remain vacant, this special round of seat allotment will be conducted in which candidates have to register against the vacant seats. They will also require depositing a fee of Rs.10,000 which is a part of the admission fee. This amount will be non refundable. And if the candidates does not report to the allotted institute, the following students will be participating in this round
- New candidates who have to register and pay Rs. 1700 as application fee. They will be allowed to fill in their choices as per their preferences.
- Candidates who have registered but were not allotted seats in the previous rounds.
For any doubt or query related to REAP 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017.