REAP 2017 Seat Allotment – Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota has released the REAP seat allotment 2017 list for ex- man, KM and PH category candidates. REAP seat allotment list has been published in pdf format and candidates can check the same on this page. The REAP Seat Allotment list has been prepared on the based on the merit position and choice locked by the candidates. RTU has also activated the window to download REAP seat allotment letter. Candidates who have been allotted seats have to download the seat allotment letter and report at the allotted institute. The option for upward movement for the first round of seat allotment has commenced from July 18 to 26, 2017. Out of Rajasthan candidates are not eligible for upward movement. However, candidates from outside Rajasthan are permitted to participate in Special/Spot round. Spot allotment round will be conducted from August 12. After a seat is allotted to the candidates in REAP participating institutes, they have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and pay the tuition fee within the allotted time period. The process of REAP seat allotment is done for the admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the Government, Aided and Private Self-Financing Colleges & Institutes. The registration and option entry for participating in the REAP 2017 seat allotment process was started from May 21 June 30. To get all information on REAP 2017 seat allotment process read the article below.
Latest: REAP 2017 Merit List, Check here
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Important Dates
The important dates related to the seat allotment of REAP 2017 is as given below in the table:
|S.No.||REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Important Dates|
|01||Declaration of Seat allotment outside of Rajasthan||July 07, 2017|
|02||Last date of reporting to the RCs||July 15, 2017|
|04||Declaration of 1st round of seat allotment||July 18, 2017|
|05||Last date of Reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after I-counselling||July 24, 2017|
|06||Declaration of 2nd round of allotment||July 27, 2017|
|07||Last date of Reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after REAP counselling 2nd round of seat allotment||July 31, 2017|
|08||Withdrawal from the 2nd round of seat allotment||July 31, 2017|
|09||Special Round of allotment||August 12, 2017|
|10||Last date of Reporting for after Special/Spot round||August 14, 2017|
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment List
RTU has published the seat allotment list for candidates belonging to the following categories:
|1.||Ex-Man allotment list||Click here|
|2.||KM allotment list||Click here|
|3.||PH allotment list||Click here|
Documents Required for REAP 2017 Seat Allotment
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for joining at the Reporting Institute.
- The balance fee amount (after deducting the advanced fee deposited while registering for REAP 2017) to be deposited at the institute
- Hard copy of the provisional seat allotment letter
- Print out of the application form of REAP attested with a recent colour photograph
- One colour photograph
- Original as well as self attested photocopy of the following documents:
- JEE Main 2017 scorecard (If applicable)
- Class X Board certificate (as a proof of date of birth)
- Class XII marksheet
- Consolidated grade/mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Category certificate (OBC/SBC/SC/ST) issued by competent authority (If applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in required format (If applicable)
- Certificate for PwD candidates (If applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
Click here to download REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
REAP 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
Seats are allotted to candidates as per their merit position based on the choices locked by them. Candidates who have been allotted a seat have to take a print out of the seat allotment letter from the link provided above and report to the allotted institute as per the given schedule. More details about REAP 2017 seat allotment process for each round of counselling is as given below:
REAP seat allotment 2017 Round I (for outside Rajasthan candidates)
Candidates can check allotment status after login with the credentials to be provided on this page. After logging in, download the seat allotment letter. Report to the allotted institute with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopy of all the documents. Candidates have to report online through the allotted institute and submit all the requisite original documents and balance fee (if any, after deducting Advance fee of Rs 10,000 deposited at the reported institute. Failing to do so, admission will be treated as cancelled without any prior notice from the authority.
REAP seat allotment 2017 Round I (for Rajasthan candidates)
Candidates can check round I allotment status from the link provided on this page and download the REAP seat allotment letter. After downloading, candidates must report to the allotted institute with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopy of all the documents. Candidate will report online through the allotted institute. The Rajasthan domiciled candidates must not deposit the original document to the first reporting institute. In this round reported candidates can give their option for upward movement/ withdrawal.
REAP seat allotment 2017 Round II (for Rajasthan candidates)
In this second round, if candidates are allotted new preferred institute, they must report to the new allotted institute with original documents and one set of self-attested photocopy of all the documents. The candidate (whether Upgraded in Upward movement or not) has to deposit all the original documents at the last reported institute failing which the admission would be cancelled and it cannot be claimed under any request. Aadhaar card is mandatory for joining at the Reporting Institute.
REAP 2017 seat allotment Round III – Special Round/Spot round for candidates with Rajasthan Domicile and Out of Rajasthan
In this special both outside and inside candidates of Registration are eligible to apply for Special Round of REAP seat allotment 2017. However, candidates already registered need not register again.
Who can apply for REAP 2017 Special Round?
- Candidates who have registered before and did not pay an Advance fee of Rs. 10, 000 may join the spot round by paying the advance fee of Rs. 10,000 and filling the Option/choice form.
- Candidates who have registered before and were allotted a seat may join the spot round by withdrawing their admission through the last reported institute (online withdrawal of admission through last reported institute by 31 July 2017) by paying a fee of Rs. 1000. Such candidates would have the option to modify their Option/Choice form.
- Candidates who have applied in the first REAP 2017 seat allotment round but were not allotted a seat due to choice exhausted may give their consent to join Special/Spot round without paying any fee. Such candidates can modify their Option/Choice form.
- Candidates who have registered before and were allotted a seat but did not join the allotted institute (not-reported) may join the spot round by paying an advance fee of Rs. 10,000. Such candidates would have the option to modify their Option/Choice form.
- Candidates who have not applied earlier may apply by registering themselves at REAP 2017 by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs. 700, Paying an advance fee of Rs. 10,000 online through REAP-2017 filling their Option form before the notified date.
REAP 2017 Admission Criteria
- Rajasthan Domicile Candidates who registered in REAP 2017 on the basis of JEE Mains 2017 merit for admission in B.Tech.
- Rajasthan Domicile Candidates who registered in REAP 2017 on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile for admission in B.Tech.
- Out of Rajasthan Candidates who registered in REAP 2017 on the basis of JEE Main 2017 merit for admission in B.Tech.
- Out of Rajasthan Candidates who registered in REAP 2017 on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile for admission in B.Tech. (50% weightage to class-12 marks/percentile.
For any doubt or query related to REAP 2017 Seat Allotment, drop a comment below. Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017