REAP 2017 Merit List: The merit list of REAP 2017 will be published by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2017. The REAP merit list will be the basis for admission to around 5200 undergraduate engineering programmes around 100 government and private engineering colleges in the state of Rajasthan. REAP merit List 2017 will be derived from the JEE Main 2017 score after considering the eligibility criteria. The merit list will be prepared separately for the registered candidates of Rajasthan and for candidates belonging to states outside Rajasthan. Candidates will be allotted seats in B.Tech courses in different colleges as per their preference and rank in merit list 2017 of REAP. The allotment of seats will be done after the counselling which is to be conducted in online mode in the month July. Candidates can check REAP rank list 2017 from this page as soon as it will be released by the RTU. In the meantime, interested candidates may check important information related to REAP 2017 merit list in the article given below on this page.
Important Points of REAP 2017 Merit List
All the important details of the Merit List of REAP 2017 is provided below:
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2017.
- A separate merit list will be prepared for admission under the management quota in all the private engineering colleges accepting scores for admission through REAP 2017.
- Candidates who have registered for admission will be able to check the merit list online.
- Only those candidates whose name will be mentioned in the merit list will be able to take part in the counselling of REAP 2017.
- The seat allotment of the eligible candidates will be done strictly according to the merit of the candidates and as per the options filled by the candidates in the choice filling form during the counselling.
Factors determining REAP Merit List
The RTU will determine the merit list of the qualified candidates in the following order:
- The relative merit of the candidates will determine as per the marks obtained in Mathematics in JEE Main 2017.
- In case candidates obtain equal marks in mathematics, the marks obtained in Physics will be taken into consideration to determine the merit.
- If the tie still persists, the merit rank will be decided on the basis of the age of the candidates. The student of higher age will be placed on higher merit.
- If all the parameters mentioned above does not break the tie, the Board will adopt randomization for deciding the rank of each of the candidate.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017