REAP 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of REAP 2017 will be declared by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) in the 2nd week of July 2017, tentatively. The REAP 2017 cutoff is the minimum marks/percentage that candidates requires to obtain to qualify for the counselling. On the basis of the cutoff, admission will be granted to an approximate number of 5200 B.Tech courses offered by around 100 Government and Private technical institutions in Rajasthan. The RTU will not conduct any separate entrance test to allocate seats in the engineering institutes/colleges of Rajasthan. The REAP cutoff will be determined on the marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2017. Admission to the various institutes will solely be done on the basis of the cutoff of REAP provided the candidates fulfil the eligibility requirements specified by the institute. The cutoff list will be provided here as soon as it is officially released. For more information about REAP cutoff 2017 read the article given below on this page.
Parameters to calculate REAP 2017 Cutoff
While determining the cutoff, the conducting authority will consider the following factors:
- The total number of applications received by the Board for admission through REAP 2017.
- The performance of students in JEE Main 2017 and also in the qualifying examination.
- The total number of engineering institutes offering admission through REAP 2017.
- The total number of seats available in different courses offered by the participating institutes.
- The cutoff declared by the conducting body in the previous year.
- The total number of seats earmarked for candidates belonging to the reserved categories in each of the colleges.
Key Points of MP BE 2017 Cutoff
Some important details related to REAP 2017 cutoff is as given below:
- The cutoff will be determined by the RTU on the basis of marks secured by the registered students in JEE Main 2017.
- The cutoff will vary among the various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the institutes.
- The cutoff will be released as the closing rank. Every candidate has to secure ranks lower than the closing rank for being qualified for admission.
- The University will publish the REAP 2017 cutoff separately for each category as well. The cutoff for the reserved categories will be lower in comparison to that for the cutoff released for the candidates belonging to the open category.
- On the basis of the cutoff, candidates will be able to ascertain the possibility of getting admission to the available engineering courses and institutes/colleges in the state of Rajasthan.
- A common REAP 2017 merit list will also be prepared by the conducting authority on the basis of the declared cutoff.
- On the basis of the cut off and merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for admission and they will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on REAP 2017