PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling: The counselling of PTU B.Tech 2017 will be conducted by IKGPTU, Jalandhar for admission to various engineering courses in the colleges/institutes of IKGPTU Jalandhar, PAU Ludhiana & MRSPTU Bathinda. The PTU B.Tech Counselling is expected to start from 1st week of July 2017, tentatively. The PTU B.Tech counselling 2017 will be held based on the ranks obtained in JEE Main 2017 and the vacant seats available on the basis of inter-se-merit decided by the authority. The PTU B.Tech admission 2017 will be done on the basis of the centralized counseling in round I and II. The candidates can check the step by step procedure for participating in PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling and more details read the complete article below.
PTU B.Tech 2017 Counseling Dates
|Round 1 Schedule for PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling|
|1.||Counselling fee can be deposited from||1st week of July 2017|
|2.||Registration for counselling will start from||1st week of July 2017|
|3.||Counselling registration will end on||1st week of July 2017|
|4.||Rank preparation and updation||1st week of July 2017|
|5.||Choice filling could be done on||1st week of July 2017|
|6.||Round 1 seat allotment result will be announced on||2nd week of July 2017|
|7.||Reporting in the allotted institutes has to be done between||2nd week of July 2017|
|Round 2 Schedule for PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling|
|1.||Counselling fee can be deposited from||2nd week of July 2017|
|2.||Registration for counselling will start from||2nd week of July 2017|
|3.||Counselling registration will end on||3rd week of July 2017|
|4.||Rank preparation and updation||3rd week of July 2017|
|5.||Choice filling could be done on||3rd week of July 2017|
|6.||Round 1 seat allotment result will be announced on||3rd week of July 2017|
|7.||Reporting in the allotted institutes has to be done between||3rd week of July 2017|
Documents required in PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Domicile certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- PWD certificate
- JEE Main Rank Card
- Medical Certificate
PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure
The step by step procedure of PTU B.Tech 2017 counselling for both the rounds is given below:
PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling Round I
Payment of fees for PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling – The candidates will have to submit an amount Rs. 2000, as the counselling fee. The candidates may submit it by clicking on the link above and then following the steps below:
- Access the link provided on this page and click on “Create a New Account”
- Carefully go through the instructions and click on ‘Register for Fee Payment”
- To create an account, candidates will have to enter Course Name, Class XII Roll Number, School Board Name, and JEE Main 2017 Roll Number, Applicants Name, E-mail Id, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Phone Number, Address, State, and City
- After entering all the details correctly, click on “Create Account and Pay Fee”
From the listed designated Banks, choose one to submit the PTU B.Tech 2017 counselling fee Candidates must take a printout of the E-Deposit Slip and pay the counselling fees in the prescribed banks. No manual cash deposit slip shall be entertained in any of the following banks. Only those candidates will be able to participate, who have deposited the PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling fees on time.
Registration of PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling – The link to register for PTU B.Tech 2017 will be provided on this page. Follow the steps below to register for Counselling of PTU B.Tech 2017.
- From the Student, Section selects the course (B.Tech) and click on “Go” button.
- Next, the applicants will have to click on “Proceed” for New Registration.
- There the candidates will have to submit JEE Main 2017 Roll Number, JEE Main 2017 Rank (All India Rank), Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth as written in JEE Main 2017 exam, and Security Code.
- Next, Select State of Eligibility, Gender, Main Category, Sub Category and Priority in case of Sports and Defence category, Educational Qualification and more details.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Address and Email ID as the authority will notify about the result and other important messages through SMS also.
- Read the declaration carefully and check the details entered are correct as no changes will be allowed once the PTU B.Tech 2017 counselling registration form is submitted by the candidates.
Note: Those candidates whose parents annual family income is less than 6 lacs from all sources he/she can participate in centralised Online Counselling for Tuition Fee Waiver scheme. He/She has to produce the certificate of the same at the time of admission.
Online Choice Filing of PTU B.Tech Counselling – Once the registration form is submitted, the candidates will be able to do the choice filling. To do so, candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- In the login portal, click on ‘Fill Choices’ tab.
- Enter Registration Details: enter all the details carefully
- Edit Registration: Candidates can edit or correct any mistake in the Registration details through “Edit Registration” option, provided they has not frozen the registration form.
- Available Choices The system will generate the list of Constituent/Affiliated Colleges & branches thereof. The filled in choices for the colleges and branches, in the decreasing order of priority.
- Fill Choices: Candidates are advised to choose & fill the college or branches in order of choices. It is in the interest of the candidate to fill maximum available choices of colleges and branches. Candidate can also alter/rearrange/delete the filled choices.
- Lock the final choices, before the last date.
- Display filled choices: All the candidates will be able to view the choices that they have entered.
- Take a printout of the list of choices that have entered for their further references.
PTU B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment – After the choice filling is done all filled choices of all registered candidates will be locked and considered for allotment of seats on the basis of Rank in JEE Main, Category of the candidate and Seat Allotment Rules approved by participating Universities.The seat allocation schedule for both the rounds of PTU B.Tech counselling 2017 is as given in the table above. The candidates will be able to check the allocated seat from the Candidate’s Login.
PTU B.Tech Counselling 2017 Reporting at Institute – Candidates will have to report physically at the allocated institutes. Those who will fail report will have to give up the allocated seats.
On the date of result declaration, a candidate who gets a seat will be informed by SMS. Alternatively, the candidate can login to his/her account and check for allotment of seat. The successful candidate can take the printout of provisional allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into their account.
Note: The allotment of the seat is purely provisional and subject to verification of original certificates and payment of college fee etc, at the time of reporting in the allotted institute.
Counselling of PTU B.Tech 2017 Second Round – The Candidates falling under 85% Punjab quota and 15% Other States quota, irrespective of whether they have been allotted a seat or not allotted seat or could not join the allotted Institution or could not participate in the earlier round can participate in the second round of Centralized Online Counselling. The other procedure will remain same as Round I Counselling.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries on IISER 2017 Seat Allotment do leave your comments below