PESSAT 2017: PES University conducts PESSAT for admissions to engineering programs offered in the university. For the session 2017-18, PESSAT 2017 will be conducted in the month of May, 2017. The examination will take place in 17 states across the country. The application form has been released from September 21, 2016. The last date to apply for the same for students from outside Bengaluru is April 10, 2017. Candidates in Bengaluru can apply till April 17, 2017. The examination is scheduled in the month of May, 2017. Check the article given below to get all relevant information about PESSAT 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Latest: To fill up the PESSAT 2017 Application Form – Click here
Exam Name: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2017
Conducting Body: PES University, Bengaluru
PESSAT 2017 Salient Features
- PESSAT 2017 will be conducted online by PSE University, Bengaluru.
- The University provides admission to a total no. of six B Tech programmes.
- Before applying for the entrance test, candidates must check if they are eligible for the exam. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission.
- The exam will be held in the month of May, 2017.
- The Application process has begun from September 21, 2017.
- The admit card will be available online.
- The exam will be conducted in 17 states of the country.
- The result will be declared in the last week of May, 2017.
- The counselling of PESSAT 2017 will be held in two rounds for the qualified candidates
PESSAT 2017 Programmes
The University offers 6 engineering courses for degree level. Check the name of the programmes offered in the table below.
|S No.||Name of Programmes|
|02||Computer Science Engineering|
|05||Electronics and Communication|
|06||Electrical and Electronics|
PESSAT 2017 Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria of PESSAT 2017 list the norms set by the University. Aspirants who wish to appear in PESSAT 2017 must fulfill all the requirements. Check the eligibility criteria listed below before applying for the examination.
The Important Dates of PESSAT are the dates associated of all the events related to the examination such as availability of application form, exam date, result date etc. Candidates must go through the important dates given below in advance to remain updated about all the events.
|S No.||Events||Important Dates|
|01||PESSAT 2017 registration starts from||September 21, 2016|
|02||Last date of registration for candidates from outside Bengaluru||April 10, 2017|
|03||Last date of registration for candidates in Bengaluru||April 17, 2017|
|04||Commencement of slot booking||April 21, 2017|
|05||PESSAT 2017 Exam date||May, 2017|
|06||Result announcement||Last week of May, 2017|
|07||Counselling starts from||June, 2017|
|08||Last date for submission of original documents||1st week of July, 2017|
|09||Second round of counselling||July, 2017|
- The online Registration of PESSAT 2017 has started from September 21, 2017.
- Candidates will require registering in order to fill up the application form.
- Candidates have to enter their name, gender, date of birth, email id and submit it to go to the next step of filling up the application form.
- Every detail has to be entered carefully in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport sized photograph and signature.
- After entering all detail, candidates have to pay the exam fee of Rs. 1050. Candidates can pay through credit card/ debit card/ net banking, challan or through Demand Draft.
- After the successful registration, candidates can take a print out of the application form by entering their registration no. , date of birth and gender details
The Exam Centres of PESSAT is the list of the places across the country where the examination is going to be conducted. Candidates will be allotted the centres on the basis of the 3 centres selected at the time of application procedure. Check the name of the name of the states below. (To check the entire list of the exam centres, click on the heading above)
|S No.||Name of State|
|03||Jammu & Kashmir|
The Slot Booking of PESSAT 2017 will begin from April 21, 2017. It will be available online for the candidates who have successfully applied for the examination. At the time of slot booking, applicants have to reserve the date and session for the entrance test. The slot booking will be done on a first come first serve basis. Once the candidates complete the slot booking process, the admit cards with all the information will be made available to the candidates.
The Admit Card of PESSAT 2017 will be issued online for the candidates whose registration has been successful. Candidates have to download their admit card and keep it safe. No candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall without the admit card under any circumstances.
PESSAT 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus of PESSAT 2017 consists of two sections. The question paper of PESSAT 2017 will consist of question from the two sections mentioned below:
The 1st section comprises of class 11 and 12 CBSE questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
The 2nd section will have 20 questions from English grammar.
PESSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of PESSAT 2017 comprises of the test pattern of the examination. Candidates can check below the no. of questions, duration, total marks etc.
|Mode of examination||Computer based test|
|No. of questions||
|Marking scheme||There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions.|
PESSAT 2017 Result
The Result of PESSAT 2017 will be declared in the last week of May, 2017. Candidates have to check their result online. No other mode will be available to check the result. Candidates must take a print out of the result and keep it safely for future reference.
PESSAT 2017 Counselling
The counselling of PESSAT 2017 will be done for the candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination. There will be two rounds of counselling. The first round is schedule to be held in the month of June, 2017. Shortlisted candidates for admission will have to submit their original document by the 1st week of July, 2017. The second round will tentatively be conducted in the month of July, 2017.
100ft Ring road,
BSK III Stage,
Bangalore – 560 085
Phone: +91 80 26721983,
+91 80 26722108
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: http://pes.edu/