PESSAT 2017 Admit Card – The PES University has made PESSAT admit card 2017 available from April 21, onwards. Candidates who have booked PESSAT slot from April 21, can download admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to download and carry PESSAT admit card 2017 to the examination centre for verification purpose. To download PESSAT 2017 admit card, candidates must follow the procedure of slot booking. Use the link provided in the article to book slot and download PESSAT 2017 admit card. Immediately after slot booking, the PESSAT admit card 2017 will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must download and take 2-3 printouts for future use. PESSAT 2017 slot booking includes important information of the candidates such as name, roll number, birth date, gender, exam centre address, date and time of examination, photograph and signature of candidate and more. Candidates must note that PESSAT 2017 is to be conducted from May 02 to 20, in different slots. Therefore, it is essential to download and carry PESSAT admit card to the exam centre. Read the article to check the procedure to download PESSAT 2017 admit card, details mentioned in it and other related information.
PESSAT 2017 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for PESSAT admit card from the table below.
|S. No.||PESSAT 2017 Admit card events||Important Dates|
|1.||Slot Booking starts||April 21, 2017|
|2.||PESSAT admit card available from||April 21, 2017, onwards|
|3.||Exam to be held on||May 02 to 20, 2017|
How to Download PESSAT 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available for download only through online mode
- To download PESSAT admit card 2017, use the link provided in the article
- In the login page, candidates have to enter their registration number and email ID
- Click on the continue button given below on the login page
- Foe downloading PESSAT 2017 admit card, candidates must fulfill the requirements of slot booking
- Follow the instructions to reserve the date and time for PESSAT 2017
- After the test date and session are reserved by the applicants, the PESSAT admit card 2017 with all the details and instruction will be available for print
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe and secure
Click here to download PESSAT Admit Card
Details Printed in PESSAT 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll no. of the candidate.
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Exam venue
- Exam date
- Exam time.
- Photo and signature of the candidate.
- Important guidelines for the examination.
General Information and Instruction
- PESSAT 2017 admit card will be issued for the candidates who have applied for the examination
- Candidates have to book the date and time of the exam. PESSAT 2017 slot booking will be done on first come first serve basis
- After the date and time for the test is reserved, the PESSAT admit card 2017 will be made available to the candidates
- Candidates must also go through the instructions written in the admit card and adhere to it
- Before downloading and taking out the print out, all the details mentioned in the admit card must be checked carefully
- The print out of the admit card must be kept in a safe place as candidates have to produce it at the time of the examination
- Candidates with the possession of their admit card will not be allowed to write the test under any circumstances
For more details on PESSAT 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/