PDPU B.Tech 2017 Counselling will be conducted by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) in the month of July 2017. The Counselling of PDPU B.Tech 2017 will be conducted on the campus of the University. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the PDPU B.Tech Merit List prepared as per JEE Main 2017 scores. The Counselling of PDPU B.Tech will be held for 8 undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the University. The schedule for the PDPU B.Tech Counselling for the academic session 2017-18 will be declared in due course of time. Every shortlisted candidate have to report in person for the counselling for further admission process such as document verification, payment of admission fee etc. The direct link to register for the counselling will be provided here as soon as it is activated the PDPU. In the meantime, candidates can check the list of documents, registration process etc. of PDPU B.Tech 2017 Counselling from the article given below on this page.
Documents for PDPU B.Tech 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to produce relevant certificates and documents in original as well photocopies at the time of counselling. The list of all the required documents is mentioned below:
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Mark Sheet
- Class XII or any equivalent examination Mark sheet
- Draft in the name of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University”, payable at “Ahmedabad”
- Caste certificate for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Certificate of Physical Disability for PH category candidates. The certificate must be issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority.
- Recent Passport sized photograph of the candidates
PDPU 2017 B.Tech Counselling Fee
To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to pay the requisite fee at the time of registering for the counselling. The fee structure is given below in the table:
|S.No.||Category||PDPU Counselling Fee|
|01||Candidates qualifying class XII outside Gujarat||Rs. 1200|
|02||Candidates qualifying class XII from Gujarat||Rs. 350|
Procedure for PDPU B.Tech Counselling 2017
Candidates have to register to participate in the Counselling of PDPU B.Tech 2017. Check the procedure of the counselling given below:
- Candidates shortlisted for admission as per the Merit List of PDPU B.Tech 2017, will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates have to register in the online mode to participate in the counselling process.
- After filling up the registration form, candidates will get the opportunity to select the Branches in the decreasing order of their preferences.
- Candidates selected for admission have to report at the campus in person to participate in PDPU 2017 B.Tech Counselling.
- If any particular candidate is unable to attend the PDPU B.Tech 2017 Counselling due to some unavoidable reason, either of the parents or the guardian of the candidate can take part in the counselling session o behalf of the student.
- The guardian/either of the parents have to submit a request-cum-authority letter along with all the necessary documents in original.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their category and rank in the merit list.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to submit all the important documents/certificates for verification.
- Admission at the University is also subjected to the fulfilment of Eligibility norms defined for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017.
- The provisional admission letter or wait list will be available for only those candidates who are found to be eligible for admission after the counselling gets over.
- Candidates who are selected for admission have to pay the admission fee on the same day of counselling. If any candidate fails to make the payment, the claim for admission will be rejected.
PDPU B.Tech 2017 Programmes
Candidates seeking admission at the PDPU have to participate in the Counselling of PDPU B.Tech 2017 for admission into any of the following programmes:
|S.No.||PDPU B.Tech Programmes|
|7.||Information and Communication Technology|
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017