PDPU B.Tech Admissions 2017 will offer admissions to various B.Tech programmes offered by Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University (PDPU) through JEE Main 2017 scores/merit list. For PDPU B.Tech 2017 admission, candidates have to fill and submit PDPU B.Tech application form available in onine mode. The last date to apply for PDPU admission is June 27, 2017. All the candidates who are willing to appear for the admission in PDPU 2017 must meet the eligibility norms set by the university. Only the candidates who appeared and qualified in JEE Main 2017 will be granted admission to 07 undergraduate engineering courses. Admission to 50% of seats will be through Admission Committee for Professional Course (ACPC) and other 50% will be done by B.Tech Admission Committee (BAC- PDPU). The provisional merit list will be available on July 06, 2017. Based on the rank of candidates in merit list, PDPU B.Tech counselling 2017 will be held from July 08. Candidates can check more information on PDPU B.Tech admission 2017, application form, eligibility criteria, dates, merit list and counselling from the article below.
Latest: PDPU B.Tech 2017 Application Form available now!
Salient Features of PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
- Admission Name: PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
- Conducting Body: Pandit Deendayal Petroleun University
- Admission will be held through: JEE Main 2017 and BAC ACPC
Candidates must check PDPU B.Tech important dates 2017 from the article given below.
|S.No.||PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1||Last date for Online Application at PDPU website||June 27, 2017|
|2||Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the
|June 27, 2017|
|3||Announcement of Applicants list on PDPU Website||June 30, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Provisional Merit List||July 06, 2017|
|5||Online admissions||July 08, 2017|
|5||Admission Counseling Process at PDPU Campus for vacant seats||July 14, 2017|
|6||Last date of Admission||July 23, 2017|
|7||Commencement of the first semester||July 24, 2017|
Participating Institutes of PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
PDPU offers admission to 07 B.Tech courses in the following institutes of PDPU B.Tech admission 2017:
- PDPU Institute of Technology
- PDPU Institute of Petroleum Technology
Programmes Offered in PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
For all the B.Tech aspirants, below are the courses and seat matrix mentioned from which they can select for admission in the University.
|Sr. No.||Branch Name||Corrected Intake As per Govt. direction|
|7||Information & Communication Technology||22|
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates interested in taking admission in the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University must fulfil the eligibility norms for counselling/admission process.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to appear in the JEE Main 2017.
- Candidates must pass from a recognised board, the class 12th or equivalent exam with the minimum of 45% Marks for unreserved categories and 40% Marks for SC/ST in Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- 50% of the seats are admitted through ACPC belonging to the Gujrat state only.
- Admission to PDPU B.Tech Courses will be given based on the availability of seats. The seat will be distributed on the basis of the reservation of seats for different categories.
Application Form Procedure of PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
- The application form is available online
- Candidates have apply online for PDPU B.Tech Admissions 2017
- Candidates must enter name, email ID and mobile number to register
- Then, login with user ID and password, which was send to registered email ID
- Now, fill PDPU B.Tech application form by submitting personal, academic and JEE Main 2017 details
- They need to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the specified formats.
- The applicants also need to upload their documents in the given formats and verification will be done by PDPU
- Candidates have to choose the preferences of courses in which they want admission into
- Application Fees for B.Tech is Rs. 1200 which must be paid in online through credit/debit cards, Jio money or net banking
PDPU 2017 B.Tech Admission Counselling Process
Candidates need to register online and apply for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017 Counselling
Allotment of Seats for various engineering courses will be done on basis of JEE Main 2017 rank obtained by the candidates, category of the candidate, availability of seats in the university, document verification where the candidates have to produce the original documents for verification and submit the remaining balance fee for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,
Raisan Village, District Gandhinagar
Pincode – 382007, Gujarat, India.
For more updates and information on PDPU B.Tech Admission 2017 you may leave a comment below and stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/