(1ST YEAR DEGREE COURSES IN ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY & ARCHITECTURE)
Candidates who have passed or appearing 10+2 examination of CBSE or any equivalent exam with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology can apply for OJEE 2012. Candidates who from acquired diploma have SCTE&VT, Orissa or equivalent with less than aggregate of 60% marks can also apply for OJEE 2012 for admission into 1st year Engg. / Technology courses.
Candidates seeking admission into Marine engineering are required to secure aggregate of 50% marks in English in 10th class and aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Reservation of seats :
- For Orrisa students :- 85% seats reserved ( Based on Orrisa JEE 2012 score )
- For Other States :- 15% seats reserved ( Based on AIEEE 2012 score )
- Male candidates must have reached 20 years maximum
- Two years of relaxation in age is reserved for female candidates
- Height - 157 cm
- Weight-48 Kg (as per chart with height)
- Chest - 74 cm with 05cm expansion
- Eye Sight - 6/12 maximum
- Candidates must not have any major body ailment record/functional disorder of body organs
- For candidates seeking admission into Marine Engineering medical standard as per rule Merchant Ship Rule-2000 is applicable.
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Arch. are required to pass their qualifying examination with aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+3 diploma course (any stream) recognized by Central/State Government with aggregate of 50% marks can also appear in OJEE 2012.
- Candidates who have acquired International baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling securing not less than aggregate of 50% marks with mathematics as compulsory subject are also eligible for OJEE 2012
- B.Arch. admissions as per a mentioned criteria are subject to passing of NATA
- Conducted by the Council of Architecture and the minimum passing score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all eligibility criteria.
Other Related URL
- Orissa JEE-2012
- Orissa JEE-2012 Exam Pattern
- Orissa JEE-2012 Notification
- Orissa JEE-2012 Important Dates
- Orissa JEE-2012 Application Submission Process
- Orissa JEE-2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Orissa JEE-2012 Answer Key
- Orissa JEE-2012 Result
- Orissa JEE 2012 Counselling
- Orissa JEE 2012 Cutoff
- Orissa JEE 2012 FAQs
- Orissa JEE-2011