• It is hereby informed to all rank holders that receiving the rank card does not GUARANTEE a seat which is subject to availability on the basis of the candidate’s rank.
• No change in the category of candidates beyond what has been notified in the results shall be allowed under any circumstances.
• Please note: S (Odisha State); ZZ (Outside State); OL (Outlying Odia speaking tracts); NRI (Non- Resident Indian); GE (General; Odisha State); SC (Scheduled Caste); ST (Scheduled Tribe); PC (Physically Challenged); ES (Ex-Serviceman); WO (Women); GC (Children of Green Card Holder),
TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver).
• For claiming seats under any reserved category (ST/SC/ES/PC/GC/Women) and for seats under Medical stream the candidate must be a permanent native of Odisha and must produce ‘PERMANENT RESIDENT OF ODISHA CERTIFICATE’ (Appendix – I only) at the time of document verification during Counselling.
• For OL category, the candidate has to produce Appendix- V and VI at the time of document verification during Counselling.
• For NRI category the candidate has to produce Indian passport and other relevant document(s) at the time of document verification during Counselling.
• For TFW scheme, the candidate must produce ‘PERMANENT RESIDENT OF ODISHA CERTIFICATE’ (Appendix –I) and Income Certificate of parents from local Tahasildar at the time of document verification during Counselling.
• The FEE structure as approved by Government of Odisha for Individual Institutions in respect of each programme is available in our web site: http://ojee.nic.in.
• OJEE qualified candidates seeking admission under Physically Challenged category and Ex-Serviceman category are required to report for the medical test at SCB Medical College, Cuttack and Rajya Sainik Board, Bhubaneswar respectively. The exact schedule will be notified in the website http://ojee.nic.in and www.odishajee.com.
It has been impressed upon by the Hon’ble Supreme court of India that if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the concerned authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the Institution.
ADMISSION RULES FOR OJEE 2012, ODISHA
1. A candidate can seek admission only against a valid OJEE-2012 rank card.
2. The original certificates will be verified and one set of photocopies required to be submitted during document verification at the Nodal Centre. The candidates are required to submit the original college/school leaving certificate at the University/College only to which they are finally allotted. The candidates are not required to produce any other original documents at the College level. Only attested copies of original certificates and mark-sheets can be deposited at the College level during reporting to the finally-allotted college.
3. Admission through lateral entry shall be done through OJEE 2012 Counselling. As a pre-requisite for admission under lateral entry, the candidates have to secure 45% of marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in Diploma from SCTE&VT, Odisha or equivalent. They have to produce the pass certificate and mark-sheets in original during document verification at nodal centre.
4. A candidate allotted through the OJEE 2012 Counselling for a course in a college gets a provisional allotment letter in the first round after paying the part admission fee of Rs. 16,000/- in the form of an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of “OJEE-2012” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar during document verification cum choice locking at the designated nodal center. The candidate is advised not to report provisionally-allotted college under any circumstances. All the candidates (whether allotted a seat or not) who exercise the option of withdrawal after the first round provisional allotment will be out of the counselling/allotment process and will not be considered for further allotment/upgradation under any circumstances. The remaining candidates will be considered for auto upgradation. A final allotment will be
available on the website www.ojee.nic.in with SMS alert. Then the candidates can download their respective individual allotment letters from the website after log-in. The candidate is required to report to the finallyallotted
college/course for admission.
5. The candidate has to pay a non-refundable Counselling Fee of Rs.450/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2012” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
6. A candidate has to pay Rs.16,000/- (for allotment in all the colleges i.e., Government Institutions/Self Sustaining Courses/ Institutions running/Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode and Private Institutions) towards a part of admission fees during document verification at the nodal center payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of “OJEE-2012” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at
Bhubaneswar. After deduction of the University fee of Rs. 4500/- (for a 4-year programme; as per clause
1.8.2 of Information Brochure), the balance from this amount shall be paid to the admitting College. It may be noted that this amount may not cover all payables required by the admitting College.
7. All the candidates have to pay the part admission fee of Rs.16,000/- at the designated nodal center. All the candidates (whether allotted a seat or not) who exercise the option of withdrawal after the first round provisional allotment will be out of the counselling/allotment process and will not be considered for further allotment/upgradation under any circumstances. The remaining candidates will be considered for auto
8. A candidate who accepts the admission into the allotted college by paying part admission fee forfeits the same paid by him/her, if he/she decides not to join the college and courses.
9. The Rank Card of the admitted candidate shall be surrendered at the time of document verification during the Counselling to prevent admission of a candidate to more than one course / college.
10. A candidate who does not receive the OJEE-2012 Rank Card or has lost the Rank Card can obtain a duplicate Rank Card from JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in favour of “OJEE - 2012”, drawn on any Scheduled Bank and payable at Bhubaneswar.
11. For the non-OJEE 2012 candidates seeking admission under AIEEE / AIPMT / CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT have to pay an additional non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2012” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
The candidate has to pay a Non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty Only). The amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of “OJEE 2012” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
For the non-OJEE 2012 candidates seeking admission under AIEEE 2012 / AIPMT / CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT have to pay an additional non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2012” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
WEB COUNSELLING PROCEDURE
The web counselling and admission process involves the following seven steps:
I. Online registration.
II. Online choice filling.
III. Reporting at nodal center, payment of Counselling fee and part admission fee, verification of all documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
IV. Provisional Seat Allotment (Provisional round allotment)
V. Auto-upgradation and final allotment (Final round allotment)
VI. Reporting at the allotted Institute.
I. ONLINE REGISTRATION
The qualified candidates of OJEE 2012 are required to register ONLINE through Internet from places of their convenience through the OJEE counselling website www.ojee.nic.in to participate in counselling process. Arrangements are made at all the Nodal Centers for guidance. Candidates may seek guidance and do their registration, choice filling and locking at the Nodal Centers during working hours.
The detailed procedure is described below.
1. A candidate has to open the website www.ojee.nic.in and click on "New Registration".
2. All the streams (Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, LE Tech. will appear on the computer screen; click on the desired stream.
3. The candidate will register online by entering the following as indicated in the Rank Card:
(a) Application No
(b) Roll number
(c) Date of Birth
(d) Barcode number (16 digit)
(Note: The candidate must not disclose the above information to anyone. The candidate is advised to call the OJEE cell call center to clarify his/her doubts, if any. Call Centre number will be given at OJEE 2012 website www.odishajee.com and www.ojee.nic.in)
• The above data submitted by the candidate will be validated with the OJEE-2012 database and then only the candidate will be permitted to proceed further to generate his/her own password.
• The length of the password must be of 8-13 characters with at least one special character, one upper case character, one lower case character & one numeric value, e.g., Rs^tik@123. The password will be case sensitive.
• The candidate can login directly with Roll Number as login ID and the generated password as Password & 16 digit barcode number given in the rank card. Candidates are advised to record/remember their password and 16 digit barcode for all future Logins. Whenever the candidate performs LOG-IN operation, he/she has to LOG-OUT at the end the each session.
• Confidentiality of the password and barcode number is the sole responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect its security. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password and 16 digit barcode number with anyone. OJEE-2012 is not responsible for violation or misuse of the password of the candidate.
• If a candidate forgets his/her password, he/she needs to approach the OJEE-2012 official at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or nodal officer at any of the nodal centres with his/her photo identification proof and original rank card for generation of new password.
• A candidate can change his/her password after login, if desired.
4. After login, the personal data of the candidate will automatically appear on the screen as per OJEE-2012 data base. The candidate must verify his/her personal data. In case of discrepancies, the candidates are required to bring the same to the notice of OJEE office at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or to the nodal officers at nodal centers during the document verification for the rectification of the same, otherwise such discrepancies may lead to cancellation of the allotted seat. Candidate can take a printout of theregistration slip with the above personal data.
• It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify his/her personal data, including category, subcategory, state of eligibility and gender as per documentary evidence. By
6 changing the category, sub category, state of eligibility and gender, eligibility of the candidate may change. OJEE is not responsible for any omissions in the details and its consequence thereafter.
• If the personal data verified and submitted by the candidate is found to be wrong at the time of verification of certificates at any stage, the allotment of seat/ admission is liable to be cancelled.
• Once this personal data is verified and submitted, the candidate will not be allowed to change the personal data under any circumstances.
5. The following interface will be available after successfully logging into the system:
• Registration Details.
• Edit Registration.
• Available Choices.
• Fill Choices
• Display Filled Choices
• Change Password
ONLINE CHOICE FILLING
Instructions on Exercising Choice Filling:
The candidates have to go through the Counselling Brochure to know about the Colleges, Courses offered and other details. He/she may refer to the OJEE 2012 website www.ojee.nic.in for previous year’s admission data. This helps the candidate to prepare List of Choices in the order of Preference.
Exercising choice filling means, the candidate has to select Colleges and courses he/she wishes to join and arrange them in the order of priority. Preparatory work to be made by the candidate at home for exercising options:
• The candidate should consult only his/her parents on the selection of courses and Colleges he/she wishes to join.
• The candidate is advised to use the manual choice filling form provided in the Counselling brochure for own reference and fill the choices of College name and course name he/she wishes to join in order of priority. For example, if the candidate wishes to give 1st choice as College of Engineering and Technology,
Bhubaneswar in Mechanical Engineering the candidate has to write 1 in Sl No, College of Engineering & Technology under College Name, and Mechanical Engineering under Course. If he/she wishes to join in College of Engineering & Technology in Electrical Engineering as his/her second choice, he/she has to write 2 under Sl No, College of Engineering & Technology under college name and Electrical Engineering under the course. In the similar fashion, he/she has to write down any number of choices, as per his/her choice and preference after judging his own rank.
Other Related URL
- Orissa JEE-2012
- Orissa JEE-2012 Exam Pattern
- Orissa JEE-2012 Notification
- Orissa JEE-2012 Important Dates
- Orissa JEE-2012 Application Submission Process
- Orissa JEE-2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Orissa JEE-2012 Answer Key
- Orissa JEE-2012 Result
- Orissa JEE 2012 Counselling
- Orissa JEE 2012 Cutoff
- Orissa JEE 2012 FAQs
- Orissa JEE-2011
Some other important links regarding Engineering Entrance Exam 2012:
Discuss Your Doubts