The official authority of Rajasthan board of technical education has released the RPET 2014 Online Application Form on 31 March 2014. To make the registration, browse through the below mentioned tab.
RPET 2014 Application Form has been released on 31 March 2014 for admissions into engineering courses in colleges of the Rajasthan state. All the interested candidates have to fill the application form online only to apply for RPET 2014. The last date for making the registration is 15 April 2014.
Before filling the form, candidates must check if all the conditions as mentioned in the eligibility criteria are met successfully. RPET 2014 Online Application can be filled through the tab mentioned below.
RPET 2014Application Form Process
Stage 1 - RPET 2014 Application Fees Modes
- The fees for application is Rs.800+Rs.15 e-mitra service charges (if applicable).
- The submission of application fee has to be made until 14 April 2014.
- Candidates can pay the fees for RPET 2014 Application fees via e-mitra or authorized CSC kiosk.
- On successful payment of the fees, candidates will be given a 16 digit token.
- Preserve the token safely and privately till being used to activate the RPET 2014 Application Form.
Stage 2 -RPET 2014 Application Form
- Click HERE to fill the online application (link to be activated later).
- Fill the token number to activate the Online Application of RPET 2014.
- Enter the personal details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph (100kb max) and signature (50k max) in JPG format.
- Verify the information and submit the RPET 2014 Application Form.
- Before applying, keep the following documents handy -
- Scanned image of photograph in jpg format (size upto 100 KB)
- Scanned image of signature in jpg format (size upto 50 KB)
- Copy of mark sheets of X, XI and XII exams
- Income statement of parents
- Mobile number
Stage 3 - RPET 2014 Online Application FormPrintout
On final submission of the RPET 2014 Application, generate a printout of the form for submission to RPET office attached with necessary documents.
Stage 4 - Submission of RPET 2014 Application Printout
- Sign the RPET 2014 Online Application printout and enclose photocopies of the necessary documents.
- Mention application number on each photocopy of the RPET 2014 Application Form.
- Attest all the documents.
Enclose The Following Documents
- Class X Certificate and Mark-sheet
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Category Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Formats of certificates is available on the official website of RPET.
- A photocopy of the admission card must be attached if class XII result is yet to be declared.
Send the RPET 2014 Online Application Form with photocopies of documents byregistered / speed post only to the address mentioned below -
The Coordinator RPET-2014,
Board of Technical Education,
Rajasthan, W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts