Goa CET 2015 Exam will offer candidates admissions into engineering undergraduate engineering courses for session 2014-15. Also known as GCET 2015, the exam will be held on 6 and 7 May 2015 by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. Candidates can find all the information related to Goa CET 2014, exam, application, eligibility, pattern below.
Goa CET 2015 Exam - Overview
- Name of the exam – Goa CET 2015
- Also known as – GCET 2015
- Conducted by - Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
- Exam type – Undergraduate
- Exam level – State level
- Exam date – 6 and 7 May 2014
GCET 2015 Exam Pattern
Goa CET 2015 Exam Pattern will describe all the important aspects of the actual exam and candidates must read it thoroughly to understand number of questions and marking scheme. Below is the GCET 2015 Exam Pattern.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours each for Math, Physics and Chemistry.
- Total number of questions – 75x3 i.e. 225 (Math – 75, Chemistry – 75, Physics – 75).
- Questions will be composed from class XI, XII syllabus from PCM stream.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- No negative marking persists for incorrect answers.
Goa CET 2014 Schedule
Date & Day
10 am to 12 noon
2 pm to 4 pm
10 am to 12 noon
Goa CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admissions, candidates must read the GCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria to know if they are valid to take the exam or not. Below are the terms and conditions mentioning eligibility of a candidate.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for admissions in GCET 2015.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit to apply.
- Candidate must have qualified class XII (or equivalent examination recognized by state of central education board).
- Compulsory subjects include Physics and Math and optional subject include any one from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology (Chemistry for engineering course).
- Minimum acceptable aggregate marks percentage in qualifying examination is 45% (40% for SC, ST and OBC).
Diploma from a state or central recognized institute of duration three years with minimum percentage of 50%.
International Baccalaureate Diploma with 50% minimum aggregate with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Goa CET 2015 Application Form
The process of Goa CET 2015 Application Form involves filling and submitting of form. Candidates have to follow all the steps to complete the procedure successfully. Goa CET 2015 Application Form will be released on 17 March 2015. Description of the method is given as follows:
Goa CET 2015 Form A
Goa CET 2015 Application Form A is required to be filled for appearing in the Goa Common Entrance Test 2015. Candidates can obtain the application thru post or in person. Alternatively they can download the GCET 2015 Application Form and submit it along with deposition of fees.
GCET 2015 Application Fees
They have to pay the fees of Rs.900 for prospectus and Rs.700 for test fee. The fees can be paid thru demand draft in the favor of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
- Candidates can also pay the fees and submit the Goa CET 2015 Application Form by 30 April 2015 but by paying additional late fees of Rs.1000.
- Candidates have to affix a set of documents with the application forms – Click Here to view the list of these documents
GCET 2015 Admit Card
Goa CET 2015 Admit Card will be issued to candidates in person only. There shall be no facility to download the admit card from the official website. Also, DTE will not send the admit card to anybody through courier as well. While coming to the examination hall, candidates are required to bring the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof.
Without GCET 2015 Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over. Admit card will mention all the details about candidate and the exam. No mutilation or alteration must be done in any case.
Goa CET 2015 Result
DTE Goa will be declare the result of Goa CET 2015 onMay 2015. Candidates can see the result on the official website of GCET 2015. To see the result, enter application number, roll number.
Goa CET 2015 Exam Centre
- Don Bosco Higher Secondary School.
- Goa College of Pharmacy.
- Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School.
- Rosary College / Higher Secondary School of Arts and Commerce.
- Deep Vihar High School.
- Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School.
- A.J. De Almeida High School.
- G.V. Ms. Smt. N.J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School.
- Govt. Higher Secondary School.
- Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School.
Goa CET 2015 Contact Information
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403521
Discuss Your Doubts