KEE 2014 is the engineering entrance examination conducted by Karunya University for admissions into B.E./B.Tech. courses for session 2014-15. Candidates can find all the information related to KEE 2014 below such as eligibility criteria, counselling, application form and exam pattern.
Note: The article will be updated as per the latest notifications released by Karunya University. Information in the given article can be referred as a guide till the official brochure is released.
- Name of the exam: KEE 2014
- Type of the exam: All India Level
- Exam-level: Undergraduate
- Alias: Karunya Entrance Examination 2014
- Conducting Body: Karunya University
- Exam modes: Offline/Physical
KEE 2014 Schedule:
- Prospectus sale begins: 9 December 2013
- Last date to receive application form: 14 April 2014
- Exam Date: 26 April 2014
- Expected Date of Result: 6 May 2014
- Counselling: 14 to 16 May 2014
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 21 as on 1 July 2014.
- He/she must have completed class XII from a recognized board with minimum aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Math.
- KEE 2014 will consist of 5 sections in total.
- Questions will be of multiple choice in nature.
- Math: 45 Questions
- Physics: 20 Questions
- Chemistry: 20 Questions
- Christian Values: 15 Questions (for Christian candidates)
- Ethics: 15 Questions (for Non Christian candidates)
- General Aptitude: 15 Questions
KEE 2014 Selection Criteria:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of KEE 2014 Examination score.
Candidates can apply for KEE 2014 by filling KEE 2014 Application Form. There are two ways to fill the application form.
KEE 2014 Application Fees: Online – Rs.700 and Offline – Rs.800
- Online : Candidates can fill the KEE 2014 e-Application Form - Click Here to apply.
- Offline : Candidates can obtain the form in person from the university or they may even send a request letter asking for the application form.
- Sale Centers : There’s yet another way to obtain the application form by paying cash at Jesus Calls Centers.
Candidates can pay the application fee by sending a demand draft of requisite fee in favor of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
Candidates can see their individual result as well as merit list on the official website of Karunya University.
- Counselling will be carried out in single window after declaration of the result and merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on availability, merit ranking.
- At the time of counselling, candidates are required to confirm the seat by paying tuition fees.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts