IIST B.Tech Application Form2014 is now released for candidates to fill. To apply for IIST B.Tech. 2014, candidates have to fill the application. Admissions into Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for the session 2014-15 will be made on the basis of JEE Advanced 2014 but candidates still have to fill the IIST 2014 Application Form in order to register themselves for seat allotment in B.Tech. programs.
IIST B.Tech 2014 Online Application Form is available to fill from 8 June 2014. To apply and fill the IIST B.Tech Online Application Form 2014, candidates have to register by entering JEE Main 2014 Roll Number and JEE Advanced 2014 and birth date. For registration, they have to pay the fees and complete the application process. The last date to fill the application form is 7 July 2014.
IIST B.Tech Application Procedure 2014
There are two parts of filling and submission of IIST 2014 Application Form:
- Part I – Online Registration and Information Submission
- Part II – Sending Bank Challan To The Institute
Detailed Process of IIST B.Tech 2014 Application Form
Part I. IIST 2014 Online Registration
The process of online registration has begunand candidates can visit the official portal of IIST 2014 to register themselves. Here is the complete process of filling and submitting IIST 2014 Application Form.
- Open the official website of IIST: www.iist.ac.in.
- Browse to the appropriate link to apply and click the button OR Click here.
- Enter all the credentials correctly which includes personal, educational and contact information.
- Opt for the course choice available in the IIST.
- Mention working e-mail ID, phone number and residential address so as to receive all the notification instantly.
- Press next after submitting all the details.
- Enter the password when asked and remember it for future login purpose.
- Mark the choices of branches for bank challan.
- Verify all the fields and press submit button.
- A distinct registration number will be generated which must be preserved till the last stage of admission process.
- Check the email sent by IIST regarding all the details in IIST 2014 Application Form.
- Go to “get my challan” and print the e-challan on A4 sheet for remitting application fee.
- Deposit the challan at the bank branch chosen at the earliest possible.
Part II. IIST 2014 Application Fee Submission
- On completion of the online registration and IIST 2014 Application Form, candidates have to deposit the fee at the bank branch via printout of e-challan.
- Get the institute copy signed by the bank official and send it to the following address via speed-post in anenvelope mentioning registration number:
Chairman, ISAT-2014, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-695547, Kerala IND
- Update the payment details in the IIST 2014 Application Form after entering login ID, password in the candidate login portal of the official website.
- Upload a scanned copy of the "Institute's Copy of the Challan" in PDF/JPEG format. The challan should be counter signed by the bank official.
IIST B.Tech Admissions 2014 Application Fee can be paid through e-challan. Download the e-Challan and pay the IIST B.Tech Admissions 2014 Application Fees in cash at any State Bank of India or Union Bank of India branches.
IIST B.Tech 2014 Application Fees
- Male Candidates: Rs 600 (Gen & OBC-NL)
- Female Candidates: Rs 300 (Gen & OBC-NL)
- SC/ST/PD Candidates: Rs 300
IIST B.Tech 2014 Application Fees - NRI Candidates
- NRI candidates can remit the fee via DD in favour of “The Registrar, IIST” payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Any DD from bank within India is not accepted.
- Upload the scanned image of DD in the Application Form of IIST B.Tech 2014.
- Mention the registration number, name on the reverse of DD and send it by post to the following address:
The Chairman, B.Tech Admissions 2014, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695 547, Kerala
Other Related Links: