EAMCET 2014 Application Form ends today i.e. 4 April 2014. The candidates can make the registration through below mentioned tab.
The EAMCET 2014 application form has been released on 20 February 2014. The last date for availing the application form without late fee is 4 April 2014. The candidates can avail the application form only in online mode i.e. the application form will be available on the official website. There is no availability of application form in offline mode therefore, the applicants do not have any option other than online mode for availing the application form.
While, the applicants are filling the application form they are advised to be cautious and go through all the laid down instruction in order to fill the application form appropriately. The application form has to be filled by the eligible candidates only therefore, they should make sure they fall in the eligibility criteria set by the official authority. The candidates must make sure they are making online registration before the deadline lapses. The application form filling process will be considered complete after the submission of application form and payment of application fee.
EAMCET 2014 Online Registration Process
Candidates have to register themselves on the EAMCET website to begin with the application form. After providing some necessary personal information in the fields, they have to remit application fees of Rs.250. There are basically two modes to remit the EAMCET 2014 Application Fee, whose description is given as under:
- AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / AP e-seva centers
- Via Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card)
After remitting the application form fee, EAMCET 2014 Online Registration would be considered complete. Late fees would be applied to candidates who don’t deposit the application fee in time as per schedule.
EAMCET 2014 Application Form Steps
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2014.
- Open the above link to apply online.
- Fill all the fields and upload images, as asked.
- Remit the application fee, as applicable.
- Submit the form and generate a copy of the EAMCET 2014 Application Form for future use.
- Preserve the unique registration number till the admission process ends.
EAMCET 2014 Online Application Form Method
While filling the application form, candidates must pay heed to some of the basic instructions given here:
- All the fields marked mandatory must be filled else candidates would not be able to move forward with the process.
- Information in the fields must be correct. Wrong information will ultimately result into form rejection.
- Care must be taken that only current contact details are mentioned in the Online EAMCET 2014 Application Form to avoid missing any notifications.
- In case some errors are made in the EAMCET 2014 Application Form, candidates may contact office of the convener EAMCET or any regional center. Proper documentary proof must be provided for corrections. Only after being satisfied with the documents, the official will allow application form corrections.
Information Needed in the EAMCET 2014 Online Application
Candidates have to mention the following information in the application form. All the information must be kept handy before filling the form.
- Admit card number of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth proof or class X mark-sheet
- Admit card number of the SSC or equivalent examination
- Annual income Certificate of Parents
- Special Category certificates, if applicable ( for e.g. NCC, Sports, PH, CAP)
- Local Status certificates (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local)
- Reserved Category Certificates (SC, ST, BC)
Details Required in the EAMCET 2014 Application Form
- Scanned image of signature – maximum size being 15kb, applicable to those candidates whose signature is not listed in the intermediate board database
- Scanned image of colored passport photograph – maximum size being 30kb, applicable to those candidates whose signature is not listed in the intermediate board database
- Community of belonging
- Correct email ID and mobile numbers
- Examination centers of choice, in order of priority
- Place of studying intermediate class (rural, urban or municipal)
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts