Punjab Technical University will conduct the PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling to grant admissions to interested candidates who want to take admission into engineering undergraduate courses for session 2014-15. Candidates shall be called as per their JEE Main 2014 All India Rank. PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling would thereafter allot seats to them in various engineering and technical colleges, both government and private, of the state.
Also, class XII marks would be accounted in PTU B.Tech Counselling cum Seat Allotment. Candidates, those who qualified and are eligible, will only be allowed to attend the Counselling of PTU B.Tech Admissions 2014. It involves various steps which are to be followed by the applicants for getting admission to different colleges of PTU. The following article mentions information on counselling and seat allotment.
PTU B.Tech Admissions 2014 Counselling Fee
- First of all candidate is required to visit the official website of PTU and search for the counselling fee link.
- They have to pay Rs.2000 as counselling fee for activation of their account and filling of the application form.
- On payment of fees, a confirmation mail will be sent to their mail ID with details like password, login ID and registration number.
- Candidates can use the tab given here for payment of fees.
To Pay The Fees And Begin With The Counselling Process - PTU B.Tech 2014 Fee Payment
PTU B.Tech Admissions 2014 Registration and Payment Of Fees
The first step for PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling is to visit the official website, i.e. www.ptuadmissions.nic.in and register themselves clicking the link for "New Registration". Applicants must fill all the details asked there and choose the various options of quota and eligibility carefully. Since the quota for Punjab applicants is 85% and rest of India is 15%.
Select the other categories and sub categories mentioned in the options and proceed further for payment of fees. After successful submission of fees applicants must take a print of their payment slip and keep it with them till the admission process is complete.
PTU B.Tech Admissions 2014 Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- Candidates have to make their choices for the colleges in the decreasing priority order, i.e., the most preferred college must be at the top of options list and the least preferred at the last.
- The printout of the final options made by the applicants must be taken by the candidate for any assistance in further processes.
- After making the choices for the colleges in PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling, allotment of seat will be done on the basis of options filled by them and their ranking as well (as calculated from JEE Main 2014 and class XII marks).
- The applicants must report at the allotted institute with all the required documents and complete all the formalities for ensuring their seat.
- They must also pay the semester fees to confirm the admission.
PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling - Result Declaration
The candidates those who have been allotted seat in PTU B.Tech 2014 Counselling process will be informed via SMS or through the official website of PTU aforementioned. After the allotment of seats, candidates have to report to the institute and ensure their seat by completing formalities and fee payment.
Other Related Links: