BITSAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria describes terms and conditions that must be met by candidate applying for the entrance exam of BITS. In order to become eligible, candidates have to satisfy all the terms which are set in views of age, educational qualification etc.
They are liable to rejection if their application form is found to be filled without providing suitable eligibility details. Thus, before proceeding to online registration, application form filling, candidates must read every single detail in the criteria. There are following clauses in the BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2014:
- Candidate must have qualified class X and XII (or equivalent) from any state or central recognized board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory Subjects.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 75% aggregate marks (PCM+E) and a minimum of 60% marks in PCM individually.
- Those candidates who have qualified the above mentioned exams in 2014 will be eligible as well for the exam as per BITSAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates who give appropriate reason for the gap will be eligible as well if they happen to qualify the exam in 2013.
- Candidate who is already studying in any of the campus of BITS, Pilani are not eligible.
- According to BITSAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, in case candidate is unable to submit the final result of class XII till last date, he/she will not be considered for admission even if he has the record of earlier performance in class XII (or equivalent exam).
- If the candidate has attempted class XII exam more than one time, he/she will be eligible provided he/she should have done it for full course.
Note: Toppers of the board exam will get direct admission the course of their choice, irrespective of their score in BITSAT 2014.
Other Related Links: