Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration is necessary to be done by candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam of Assam CEE conducted by Dibrugarh University for admission into professional undergraduate engineering degree courses. Candidates can register themselves on the official website of the exam between around first week to last week of April 2014.
The first step is to check the eligibility criteria issued by the board for candidates to refer and check if they are eligible to take the exam or not. They must fill the form if and only if they are valid to appear in the exam. Before proceeding to Assam CEE Online Registration 2014, they are advised to read the form filling instructions thoroughly to avoid any error in information. The steps of Registration Process are as follows:
- Logon to the official website of Assam CEE 2014 Exam to register.
- Fill the form with correct and complete details in the fields, as asked.
- Fill the course choice appropriately.
For medical only: course 1
For engineering only: course 2
For medical/engineering both: course 3
- Upload scanned copies of recent colored passport sized photo (Maximum Size 35kb) and signature (Maximum Size 30kb) in JPG format as specified on the Assam CEE Online Application Form 2014.
- Submit the form fee via SBI Bank Challan available for download on: www.dibru.ac.in - the official website of exam.
- No fee will be accepted in cash, Draft or Cheque. Fee details for Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration are as follows, Engineering only: Rs.900, Medical Only: Rs.900, Both Engineering and Medical: Rs.1100.
- Verify all the information filled in the form before final submission to detect any unwanted error.
- Generate a printout of the filled form in Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration. Several copies can be taken meant for future references by navigating to the “Reprint Data Sheet” link on official website.
- Next step is to send the application form printout with the University copy of Bank Challan in an A4 sized envelope via speed post to the following address:
Member Secretary, Cell, CEE – 2013, Dibrugarh University, Assam, IND
- Candidates are required to mention the following things on form envelope:
- Option of Course
- Examination Center
- Application Number
- Bank Challan Journal Number
Assam CEE 2014 Important Dates
- Form filling deadlines: First week to last week of April 2014
- Form Submission Last Date: First week of May 2014
- Admit Card Online Hosting: Maid week of May 2014
- Exam Dates: Mid week of May 2014
- Result Declaration: Second week of June 2014
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts