Dibrugarh University will conduct the Assam CEE 2015 Entrance Exam for offering admissions in the state of Assam in first year undergraduate professional degree courses. Candidates would be admitted into engineering, dental and medical programs in various colleges affiliated to the university.
Assam CEE 2015 exam would be conducted on Third week Of May. To apply for the admission process, candidates have to read the eligibility criteria and fill an application form. The form can be filled on the official website OR by downloading from the following button.
Assam CEE 2015 Exam Centers
Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari, Lakhimpur, Guwahati, Tezpur, Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates interested to apply for engineering courses must give the exam for physics, math and chemistry only. The following points define the exam pattern of Assam CEE 2015. It will help candidates to thoroughly understand the features of the exam. It will tell them about exam duration, marking scheme, marks distribution etc. Exam pattern will make them familiar to the actual exam and reduce the nervousness.
- The candidates who want to apply for B.Tech/BDS/MBBS have to attempt all the four papers as per Assam CEE 2015 Exam Pattern.
- Exam will be based on class XI/XII NCERT syllabus set by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- Candidates have to write the exam in two hours and each paper will have 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each.
- No marks will be deducted or added for multiple options marking for a single question.
- Once the answer is marked, it can’t be changed.
Assam CEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully to ensure that they are valid to take the exam. Assam CEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria defines all the terms and clause that must be read by candidate before applying for the exam.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and an Indian Citizen as well.
- He must have passed the qualifying examination, without grace marks in the subject combo of Math, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- In the qualifying exam, minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC,ST) in above mentioned subject combo is necessary to be achieved
- Candidate from general category should be less than 21 years (22 for B.Sc. passed candidates) and more than 17 years by 1/8/2015.
- Upper age limit for SC and ST candidates is relaxed by 3 years.
Assam CEE 2014 Reservation of Seats
A fixed percentage ofseats will be reserved for the candidates who belong to the special reserved category. Candidate can claim these seats by showing appropriate relevant documents/certificates in originals at the time of counselling.
OBC (including MOBC)
Scheduled Tribes (Plains)
Scheduled Tribes (Hills)
Tea Garden Labor Community (TGLC)
Ex – tea garden labor community (Ex TGC)
Reservation of Seats in Assam CEE 2015 for Grand Children and Children (maternal and paternal) of Freedom Fighters is as follows: AEC: 2 Seats, JEC: 2 Seats, JIST, Jorhat: 1 Seat. (specific branch).
From the above mentioned seats, ONE seat will be reserved for OBC/ST/SC/MOBC candidates. Candidates from the NCC, Moran/Motak and Sportsman category will have one Seat in each college. Some seats will be kept reserved in Assam CEE 2015 for nominees of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura and Mizoram.
Assam CEE 2015Application Form
To apply for the entrance exam, candidates can fill the application form online on the official website. Candidates are required to fill course options in the application form as per their course choice. The candidate who wish to opt for medical course have to fill course 1 and for engineering, and course 2 must be filled. Course 3 must be filled if the candidate wishes to apply for both courses, engineering and medical. On filing the Assam CEE 2015 Application form, candidates are required to remit the fee.
MBBS/BDS only: Rs.900, Engineering: Rs.900, Both Medical and Engineering: Rs.1100
This fee can be remitted via SBI Bank Challan whose format can be downloaded from official website of Assam CEE 2015. No fee will be accepted in cash, cheque or draft. On filling the form, candidates have to generate its printout and send it to the following address:
Member Secretary, Cell, CEE – 2015, Dibrugarh University, Assam, IND
The following points must be mentioned on the envelope of form of Assam CEE
- Course Option
- Center of Exam
- Application Number
- Bank Challan’s Journal Number
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts