AMU 2014 Engg. Application Form is released! The form can be filled before 15 Mar 2014!
AMU 2014 Application Form must be filled by candidates to apply for AMU 2014 Entrance Exam. Candidates can either choose to fill the form or download it from the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
To apply for undergraduate engineering course, B.Tech., candidates have to apply via online form only. It must be filled strictly as per instructions given in the brochure. AMU 2014 Application Form fee of Rs.500 has to be remitted as well through online mode. Last date to send the form receipt will be 15 March 2014.
After filling the form, candidates may save the copy of their form which will be saved as a *.pdf file in their account. A login is necessary to be made by candidate in order to view or download this saved copy. Completed AMU 2014 Application Form is to be submitted to the following address:
Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002.
AMU 2014 Application Form filling instructions are as follows:
- It’s strictly instructed that all the columns of the form are filled unless stated otherwise for office or later use.
- Before the “proceed” option is pressed, candidates can review and edit any of the options to make appropriate corrections.
- Candidates must make sure that their AMU 2014 Application Form gets delivered safely within the mentioned schedule and deadline date.
- A new form must be filled mentioning CR/DD details, if the candidates find any error in the data after printing the PDF copy of form. Attempts to correct it should not be made.
- Transaction ID, PDF copy of form and copy of proof of submitting the application fee must be preserved for future use.
- On completing the AMU 2014 Application Form process, candidates will be given a password and Transaction ID which must be preserved by them.
- It will be sent to their email id as well and candidates can save the PDF copy by clicking on the web-link.
Following documents must be attached by candidates with the application form before sending:
- Original draft of Rs.500 drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh”, payable at Aligarh or the original Cash Receipt issued by the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
- Birth-date, Transaction details and Course of Study must be written on the backside of draft or Cash Receipt of AMU 2014 Application Form.
- Self attested photocopy of Class X and XII Exam certificate.
- Self attested mark Sheets of the Qualifying exam. Candidates have to send the self-attested copy of previous year exam certificate if the result of qualifying exam has not been declared.
- Self attested copies of documentary proof of the Special Category or Internal Status of the candidates.
- An NOC issued by the employer of the company candidate is presently working in (if applicable).
Before sending the application form, candidates must ensure the following points:
- Photographs has been affixed on the required places in AMU 2014 Application Form.
- Thumb impression and signatures are placed appropriately on the AMU 2014 Application Form.
- All the required documents, DD/CR is attached.
- Name of the Course, Name of Father and Transaction ID are mentioned on the back of draft.
- NOC is attached from the employer in case he/she is employed.
- Special category certificate is attached with AMU 2014 Application Form, if applicable.
AMU will not be held responsible for any delay in postal delivery. Any form received after the deadline will be rejected. Candidates must note that photograph should not be older than 3 months and taken with full face, shoulders, facial features.
To fill the AMU 2014 Application Form - Click Here
Other Important Links:
Discuss Your Doubts