AMUEEE 2014 Result has been Released -Check Here
AMU 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE 2014) will be conducted by one of India’s oldest and best universities, Aligarh Muslim University. The exam would be held on 18 May 2014 to offer admissions to candidates into engineering undergrad programs into first year courses for session 2014-15.
The candidates interested to apply for AMU 2014 Entrance Exam must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly and read the official admission brochure. In the exam, eligible candidates from all over India can apply. Admissions are open to foreign candidates as well.
AMU 2014 Factsheet
- Name of the exam – AMU 2014
- Also known as – AMUEEE 2014
- Conducted by – Aligarh Muslim University
- Exam mode – Offline/paper and pen
- Exam type – Undergraduate
- Exam day – 18 May 2014, Sunday
Eligibility Criteria of AMU 2014
Before applying for AMU 2014 Exam, candidates must read the Eligibility Criteria of AMU 2014. It will help them to check if they are valid to take the exam or not.
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
Candidate must score a minimum Aggregate of 50% in Class XII or other qualifying exam, duly recognized by any state or central education board with subjects in Mathematics, English, Chemistry and Physics.
Interested candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% from Aligarh Muslim University.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E Evening College)
Candidate must have cleared a Diploma in Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% recognized by Aligarh Muslim University to be eligible.
AMU 2014 Exam Pattern
- AMU 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted on 18 May 2014.
- There shall be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Candidate would be assigned 3 hours to attempt the exam.
- Nature of the questions would be multiple choice; candidates have to mark one correct option out of given set of options.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, the candidate will be penalized and ¼ mark will be cut from total score.
AMU 2014 Application Form
To apply for the entrance examination, candidates are required to visit the official website of AMU 2014 and fill the AMU 2014 Application Form. Candidates have to provide all the correct and complete details as asked in the exam. On entering all the details, candidates must verify the information filled is correct or not. Thereafter, candidates have to save the copy of the AMU 2014 Application Form.
The form will be automatically saved as PDF file in their account. To check the information provided in the form, candidates can check in their account on the official website. Last date to fill the application form is 15 March 2014.
How To Fill The AMU 2014 Application Form? - Click Here To Know
Fee Payment Modes
Demand Draft - Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.500 via a demand draft in favor of “Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh” payable at Aligarh.
Cash Payment – Candidates can pay the fees in cash at the finance office and get a receipt in return.
Candidates have to pay the cash receipt/DD to the university along with the application form of AMU 2014.
AMU 2014 Seat Reservation
50% of the total seats will be kept as reservation for Muslim candidates in AMU 2014 Entrance Exam. There shall be no other reservation in any of the courses for any of the categories.
AMU 2014 Result
AMU 2014 Entrance Exam Result will be updated and declared around the month of July 2014. Candidates are required to visit the official website and enter the roll number and other such details in the login field. Website will display the AMU 2014 Result as well as merit list. Candidate can check his individual ranking in the score card. The ranks in the merit list would be arranged in increasing order/decreasing order of marks.
AMU 2014 Counselling
AMU 2014 Counselling for candidates will start around the second week of July 2014. Candidates in the merit list will be called in the order of rank they have achieved and will have to come to the counseling session physically. The information regarding counseling will be shown on http://www.amu.ac.in – the official website of AMU.
The following documents must be brought by candidates:
- Counseling letter and 1 duplicate copy of it
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of AMU 2014 and 1 duplicate copy of it.
- Demand draft for AMU 2014 counseling fee as directed.
- Original documents of Class X and Class XII with 2 sets of duplicate
- Rank Card obtain after the result
- Certificate of Medical fitness documents
- Passport size photographs
Important Dates of AMU 2014
Last date to fill the form: 15 March 2014
Date of Exam: 18 May April 2014
Last date of submission of qualifying result: Last week of September 2014
Other Important Links: