IIT JEE 2014 Registration for candidates who have qualified the JEE Main 2014 eligibility, will begin around 1st week of May 2014. Candidates who want to participate in the entrance exam must register themselves online to acknowledge themselves for the process. Candidates are instructed to fill the form with correct and complete details. Any field left blank will lead to rejection of the form. Also, all the contact details must be working and current, since communication will be made on those details only.
Note: IIT JEE is now called as JEE Advanced. For more information, click here: JEE Advanced 2014 Online Registration
IIT JEE 2014 Registration – How to register?
- Browse to "Register Here" link and fill the AIEEE 2014 information in the fields accordingly as asked. Details include Name, Roll Number, Birth-Date, AIEEE Application Number, Category, Marks Obtained.
- Submit all other necessary details and remit the online registration fee.
- Fee for general, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates is Rs.1800 and Rs.900 for PwD, SC, ST.
- There shall be no IIT JEE 2014 Registration fee for girl candidates.
- Candidates have to deposit the fee through SBI Bank Challan at any SBI branch with core banking system facility, next day of registration.
IIT JEE 2014 Registration - How to send the form?
- Generate a printout after filling the online form. Printout the Address Slip as well which is to be pasted on the sending envelope.
- Candidates are required to send the printouts of their forms to respective zonal IIT.