AIEEE 2014 is drafted by the human resource development ministry under ‘One Nation One Test’ regulation for admission in all the National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology and other centrally funded government colleges. The exam will be conducted in two modes - offline and online. Paper 1 will be meant for admission in B.E./ B.Tech. courses (online and offline) while Paper 2 will be for admission in B.Arch./ B.Planning (offline).
AIEEE 2014 Exam Pattern:
- Paper 1: Objective type questions (MCQ) on subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Paper 2 : Objective type questions (MCQ) for the Aptitude Test and Mathematics Section and Drawing Aptitude Questions for Drawing Test section.
- Negative marking of ¼ marks will be done for each wrong answer.
AIEEE 2014 Reservation of Seats:
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC
- Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Castes
- Persons with Disability
AIEEE 2014 Exam Schedule:
Around 1st week of April
9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
Around 1st week of April
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Part 1 – Mathematics
Part 2 – Aptitude Test
Part 3 – Drawing Test
1st week to last week of April
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
1st Session: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
2nd Session: 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
AIEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate’s date of birth must 1st of October 1989 or after.
- For candidates of PwD, SC, ST categories, date of birth is relaxed by five years, making the date 1st of October, 1984.
- Candidate must qualified exam either in 2012 or 2013 OR they must be appearing in qualifying exam in 2014.
- Candidates who have taken qualifying examination in 2011, but passed it in 2012 will not be eligible.
- The number of attempts at AIEEE 2014 has been fixed at 3 for every category candidate.
AIEEE 2014 Application Form Fee:
For candidates opting exam center in India:
Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2
Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2
Fee for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
AIEEE 2014 Form Filling Instructions:
- Application form will be released on the official exam website for candidates to fill: www.csab.in.
- Candidates must fill the form with correct and complete details, as per the given instructions in prospectus before final submission.
- After making the requisite payment and completing form submission, a confirmation page is required to be generated.
- Candidates shall take two copies of printouts (one as future reference).
- Sign the form and get it signed from parents as well.
- Paste recent colored passport sized photo.
- Mention correct contact details
- Confirmation page /application form must be sent to the JEE Main office through Speed-post or Registered Post to the following address:
Executive Director, JEE (Main) Secretariat, CBSE, PS-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110092.
Application form status can be tracked on: www.jeemain.nic.in by entering application number and other details as asked. Forms which are received at the university desk will show the status as “Received” else “Not Received”.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts