AIEEE 2014 Exam Pattern is yet to be declared and is expected to be announced in the month of November 2013 on the official CBSE website. Candidates can refer to the following article which is based on previous year’s admission prospectus meanwhile. It’d impart a brief idea of the examination process. Exam pattern will be decided by CBSE and HRD Ministry.
Note: AIEEE is now called as JEE Main. For more information on exam pattern, click here: JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern
AIEEE 2014 Exam Pattern would provide information about the number, type of questions, marking scheme and distribution, subject wise weightage, exam timings and mode etc. Candidates are advised to read the exam pattern carefully beforehand to attain complete understanding about the exam and its various perspectives. Candidates can attempt the exam better if they get to know the marking schema and distribution per subject. The exam pattern is as follows:
AIEEE 2014 Exam Pattern Details:
- AIEEE will have 2 papers – Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech. and Paper 2: B.Arch./B.Planning.
- Subjects for paper 1: Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
- Subjects for Paper 2: Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
- Question paper will be objective (MCQ) in nature where candidate would select one option from the given set of options.
- For every wrong answer, ¼ marks would be deducted from score.
- Paper 1 will consist of 3 sections, one for each subject.
Other Related Links: