AIEEE 2014 Online Registration is expected to start around in between first week of November 2013 and last week of December 2013. To complete the admission process, candidates have to register themselves online before sending the application form to the office. The following article is based on previous year’s admission prospectus, given here for reference purpose. Latest updates shall be posted here as soon as they are made available on the official site. Candidates can register themselves on the official website of CSAB after reading all the instructions beforehand to eliminate errors.
Note: AIEEE has been renamed as JEE Main as per regulations of HRD ministry. Kindly refer to the same in the following article. For more information on JEE Main 2014, click here: JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam
How to complete AIEEE 2014 Online Registration?
- Log on to the official exam website to register.
- Navigate to "Register Here" link and submit personal details for e.g. Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details etc correct and complete.
- Submit the contact details (address and phone number) correct and operational, since it would be used for further correspondence.
- Remit the requisite fee amount for registration after submitting all the necessary details.
- Fee structure for general and OBC candidates, with exam center in India, is given here:
Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2
Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2
AIEEE 2014 Online Registration Fee for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
- On completing the registration, generate a print out of the confirmation page/application form.
- Put signatures of self and parents on the appropriate space, paste recent colored passport photos as standardized in the brochure.
- Preserve a photocopy of the completely filled form for future references.
- Send the form printout via Speed post or Registered Post to the following address before third week of December 2013:
Executive Director, JEE (Main) Secretariat, Central Board of Secondary Education, PS – 1 – 2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092
Important Instructions for AIEEE 2014 Online Registration
- Fill the name similar to that in Class X certificate.
- Check the eligibility criteria before registration else the form is subject to rejection.
- Mention the correct category while registration. Any irregularity found in the later stage will affect the admission process negatively.
- No alteration is allowed in the later stages of admission hence candidates must check the information thoroughly before final submission of AIEEE 2014 Online Registrationto remove errors.
- Specify the exam center carefully else board will automatically allot an exam center to the candidate.
- Every candidate will be allotted a unique, system generated application number on successful registration. It must be preserved till the admission process is over.
Other Related Links: