AIEEE 2014 (JEE Main 2014) Application Form has been RELEASED to be filled by the candidates. Candidates can proceed to the official website to fill the form : Click HERE
AIEEE 2014 Application Form notification has not been announced yet but is expected to come out in the first week of November 2013. Candidates have to fill the form online on the official website. All the necessary information regarding the exam and application form will be updated HERE as soon as they are released. Till then, candidates can refer to the following article, based on current year’s prospectus, to get an approximate idea of the modalities involved. Candidates must refer to the eligibility criteria before applying online. They must fill the form only if they are eligible to take part in the exam process.
Note: AIEEE has been renamed as JEE Main as per the HRD ministry regulations. Kindly refer to the same. For more information on JEE Main 2014, click here: JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam
How to obtain AIEEE 2014 Application Form?
Application form will be released on the official exam website for candidates to fill. They have to register themselves online before filling the form. Notifications regarding the same will be hosted on the official websites of CSAB and CBSE altogether. Candidates are required to remit the form fee amount through any of the available payment modes to complete online registration.
How to fill the AIEEE 2014 Application Form?
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility as decided by the board before proceeding to the form filling.
- Log in to the official website and navigate to “Apply Online for JEE Main 2014” link.
- From there, candidates will be sent to the page for filling form. Fill in the personal details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details etc.
- Complete all the fields with correct and complete information.
- Mention all the correspondence addresses and numbers that are valid and functional since all the contacts will be needed for future communication.
- Submit the course choice and exam details.
- Verify the details thoroughly before final submission.
- Generate a printout of filled Application Form/Confirmation Page and send it along with the necessary documents to the admissions office within the given time.
AIEEE 2014 Application Form Filling Instructions
- Only single form entry is allowed per candidate.
- The name to be filled in the form must be similar to that of Class X Certificate.
- Mention the application form number on the backside of the demand draft.
- Before sending the Confirmation Page, paste recent colored passport sized photo, get the pages signed by parents and mention complete mailing address in the provided space.
- Confirmation page must be sent till last week of December 2013 through Registered or Speed Post at the following address:
Executive Director, JEE (Main) Secretariat, Central Board of Secondary Education, PS – 1 – 2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092.
- No alteration in information of any kind is allowed after submission of the form.
- All the correspondences must be addressed to “Executive Director, JEE Main”.
- Candidates would be able to track their application status after some time of submission by entering the application number and birth date.
- Fees shall not be refunded in any circumstances to the candidates.
- Candidates whose exam result is declared later than June 2014 will NOT be considered for admissions and must not apply.
- Confirmation page must not be sent in person or through courier else it will be rejected.
- Candidates must carry the following documents before confirmation page submission:
- Photocopy of conformation page, in good quality bearing the Application Number.
- Fee remission proof
- Speed Post or Registered Post Original Receipt
Fees Submission for AIEEE 2014 Application Form
Fee can be submitted in two modes, Online and Offline. Candidate can choose any of them as per their convenience. Following are the modes of fee submission:
- Online Submission: Credit or Debit Card.
- Offline Submission: Demand Draft favoring “Secretary, CBSE”, payable at Delhi.
AIEEE 2014 Application Form – Fee Details for Online and Offline Exam:
Entrance exam will be conducted in two modes, offline and online. Different fee structure exists for both modes. The fee details for candidates opting for exam center in India are mentioned in the following table:
Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2
Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2
AIEEE 2014 Application Form Fee for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
AIEEE 2014 Application Form – Important Dates:
- Online Application Submission last date: First week of November 2013 to mid December 2013.
- Conformation Page Submission Deadline: last week ofDecember 2013
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts