KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam has been conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University. The students those who are interested for getting admission in professional courses like engineering degree and other graduate and post graduate courses can attend the entrance exam. The candidates have to attend the exam and must get the score as per the University's norms to proceed for the further procedure. Before applying for the entrance exam the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per given by the University.
The KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam is conducted through online mode starting from 25 April to 3 May 2014 . The commencement time period for the exam is 3 hours and the questions asked in the exam will be basically from three subjects i.e., Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam consist of 120 number of questions in total. These questions are equally from these three subjects, therefore the question paper consist of 40 questions from each subject. The candidates who are interested can give the test online without any examination fee.
The eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by the candidate is given below:
KIITEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefully read the terms and conditions before appearing for the exam and check the eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply for the KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam or not.
- Candidates must have passed XII (or equivalent exam) in 2012 or 2013.
- Candidates appearing in the above exam in 2014 are eligible as well in KIITEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must have completed regular studies in the school last attended.
- It is required to have at least 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
- Date of birth of the candidate must be on or after July 1993.
The candidates must attend the exam and score minimum number of required marks so as to proceed for further procedure for counselling. For other details, candidates are advised to check the website regularly for further details and notifications.
Candidates will not be provided with any hard copy of the form. Candidates can only fill the application form for KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam via online mode and then take a print out of the form to send it to the address mentioned below. Candidates must follow the instructions given below:
- Visit KIIT 2014 official website.
- Go to “Online Application/Download” link.
- Carefully go through the instructions for form filling prior to filling the form.
- Download and take a print out of KIITEE 2014 Application Form and fill it.
- Paste your recent passport sized coloured photograph in the space provided.
- Get the application for signed by the parents/guardians and self attest as well.
- Send the form to the address given below by speed post, courier, in person or registered post:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
The candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for more updates notifications and news regarding KIITEE 2014 Entrance Exam. For other more details candidates can visit the links below:
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts