Kerala CEE 2014 Application Form has released on 11 January 2014 for candidates to fill and apply for KEAM 2014, the state level engineering entrance exam of Kerala. To fill the KEAM 2014 Online Application, candidates have to visit the official website. Before filling the form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria to understand all the terms that define eligibility for exam. All the information related to KEAM 2014 Application can be found in the article below.
Kerala CEE 2014 Application Form Process
Step 1 – Online Registration
- To fill the form and register online, candidates have to visit the official website – Click Here
- Enter the following information in the KEAM 2014 Online Application:
- Name of the candidate – According to class X mark-sheet
- Date of birth – As mentioned in class X mark-sheet
- Email ID – Provide valid email ID
- Mobile number – 10 digit mobile number
- Password – A secure 8 digit password with at least one alphabet, symbol and number
- On successful registration, KEAM 2014 Application Number will be assigned to candidate.
- Press EDIT button to make changes in the KEAM 2014 Online Application and CONFIRM to save changes and proceed.
- Keep safe of the KEAM 2014 Application Number till the admission process ends.
- If KEAM 2014 Application Number is forgotten, candidate can use the facility to retrieve it by entering name, date of birth and password.
- If password is forgotten, mention the application number and answer the security question as chosen in the Application Form of KEAM 2014.
A password must have -
- Minimum 8 characters
- One special character (!@#$%^&*)
- One alphabet (a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h..)
- One number (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
Step 2 – Login
- Login into the account using login ID and password to proceed with the KEAM 2014 Application Form.
- On logging in, candidates would have to the option to follow the given operations –
Payment of Application Fee will be activated only after final submission
Print Application will be available only after Payment of KEAM 2014 Application fees
Step 3 – Fill KEAM 2014 Online Application Form
- Fill the form using correct and complete information.
- All the fields are mandatory to fill.
- On logging in, upload photograph as per the specifications.
- Fill the options of exam course and exam centers.
- Mention details of personal information, educational information and contact address and numbers.
- Use passport sized photo only.
- The photo must be in JPG format.
- Size of the image file - 15 kb to 30 kb
- Dimensions of the photo - 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height
- Photo must be colored with light background color
- Do not wear sunglasses or cap during photograph.
- Name & Date of birth should be printed at the bottom of the photograph with black letter and white background.
Enter following details in KEAM 2014 Application Form
- Exam Centre
- Personal Details:
- Date of Birth
- State of Permanent Residence
- Parent/Guardian Details
- Religion & Caste
- Permanent Address
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Subjects studied for Higher Secondary/ Equivalent exam
- Studied Sanskrit in Plus Two Level
- Communal Reservation
- Special Reservation
- Declaration by candidate
Step 4 – Submission of KEAM 2014 Application Form
- Press save button for making amendments or corrections later on in the KEAM 2014 Application Form.
- Submit the Kerala CEE 2014 Application Form by pressing final submission button.
Step 5 – KEAM 2014 Application Fee Payment
KEAM 2014 Application Fees
- Rs. 800 for general candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Rs.12,000 via demand draft to choose Dubai as exam center.
Fee Payment Modes
- Security card – buy security card from post offices. Scratch the silver panel on the card and enter the number in the KEAM 2014 Application to pay the fees.
- Demand draft – send a demand draft in favor of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. For payment through this method, enter the application number, branch of bank, DD number, name of the bank.
Step 6 – Printing of KEAM 2014 Application Form
- Generate printout of Kerala CEE 2014 Application Form on A4 sized paper.
- Apply photograph and signatures on the relevant spaces.
- Photograph must be attested by the head of the institution last attended.
- Prepare the Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Submit the specified documents in the specified formats duly attested by the competent authority for reservation claims.
Step 7 – Sending Kerala CEE 2014 Application
Send the filled KEAM 2014 Application Form, affixed with enclosures to the following address by speed post, courier or in person:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, V Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
Documents to be Affixed
- Original Nativity Certificate
- Attested copy of Class X mark-sheet for proof of date of birth
- Original Course Certificate filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution OR Attested copy of the final year mark list of QE.
- Community Certificate/Income Certificate if applicable
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate in original from the concerned Village Officer, if applicable
- In case of PwD, Self-attested copy of Medical certificate from the District Medical Board
FOR DETAILED GUIDE ON FILLING KEAM 2014 Application Form - Click Here
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts