KEAM 2014 Application Form will be released in online mode on 11 Jan 2014.
Kerala CEE 2014 Online Registration must be done on the official website of KCEE. No physical forms would be put up for sale. Complete procedure of Online Registration is as follows. Login to the official website of KCEE: www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Sending multiple entries of submission is not allowed since it will result into immediate cancellation. Candidates belonging to any other category than SC, ST will be counted under general category only. Registration will begin on 11 Jan 2014.
Candidates have to deposit form fee of Rs.700 (general) or Rs.350 (SC, ST)for KEAM 2014 Online Registration. ST candidates with annual family income less than Rs.40000 will be exempted from fee provided that they submit a proof of income and category. Candidates have to remit a fee of Rs.10000 additionally if they want to attempt the exam in Dubai. A draft must be favored to “Commissioner of Entrance Examinations” payable at Thiruvanathapuram, for the same. They have to provide a local contact number as well.
Kerala CEE 2014 Online Registration Fee Remission
Candidates can purchase the form, brochure and security card from designated post offices. Security card will have a Serial Number and Key Number which will be needed for Registration. Candidates can pay the fee via draft in favor of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Detailed Process of Kerala CEE 2014 Online Registration
Candidates must follow the steps given below to register online. The form must be sent before 5 February 2014.
- Logon to the official site of KCEE: www.cee.kerala.gov.in and browse to: “KEAM – 2014 Online Application”.
- Candidates would be assigned a unique, system generated application number. Login details for the candidates would be provided in this step as well.
- Login in the account with entering necessary details.
- Fill the form after reading the given instructions for KEAM 2014 Online Registration.
- Check the form before submitting to see if any error has been made mistakenly since no change can be made later on.
- Fill in fee payment details.
- Generate the printout of the form.
- Put attested photos and get the form signed by parents.
- Affix necessary documents and send the form to the following address in person or via speed post/registry for
Kerala CEE 2014 Online Registration.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts