OJEE 2015 Entrance Exam for engineering admissions (excluding B.Tech Lateral Entry) is now scrapped and all the admissions into engineering UG courses in the state of Odisha would be followed through JEE Main 2015. Candidates are required to attempt JEE Main 2015 to become eligible for participation in counselling and seat allotment. The following article summarizes all the information pertaining to Odisha JEE 2015 Admissions and related aspects of the admission process.
OJEE 2015 Overview
- Name – OJEE 2015
- Also known as – Odisha JEE 2015
- Type – Undergraduate
- Level – State level
- Conducted by – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee
- Admissions based on – JEE Main 2015 Score and All India Ranking
OJEE January 2015 Application Form Released - Apply Here
As per the notification released in 2014, Odisha JEE 2015 Exam is lifted off and all the engineering admissions will now be made through JEE Main 2015 Scores. The exam would now be held exclusively for medical, pharmacy, B.Tech (lateral) and agricultural courses.
Until 2014, OJEE was held for engineering courses as well and candidates were selected for admissions into various colleges based on the OJEE Scores. From 2015 onwards, admissions would be granted on All India Ranking and State Ranking in JEE Main 2015.
Candidates are required to attempt and qualify JEE Main 2015 for being eligible for Odisha JEE 2015. Read the Conditions of eligibility in the article :
- Candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent exam in 2013 or 2014 with 5 subjects at least.
- He must be born on or after 1st week of October 1990 (1985 for SC/ST and PwD).
- Minimum acceptable percentage in the QE is 50%.
- Allowed subject combination includes Math and Physics as compulsory and any one of Chemistry, Bio – Technology, Biology and Computer Science as optional.
- He must have obtained a valid JEE Main 2015 AIR, State Rank to participate in centralized counselling.
Odisha JEE 2015 Selection Method
For admissions, candidates shall be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2015 AIR. Based on the ranking, candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment. JEE Main 2015 AIR will be calculated by using the normalization technique i.e. 60:40 ratio. 60% will be taken from JEE Main 2015 and 40% will be considered from Class XII (or equivalent exam) marks.
To apply for OJEE 2014, candidates have to fill JEE Main 2015 Application Form. Also, candidates are supposed to fill the Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form which will be released around July 2015. The form can be filled on the official website of Odisha JEE 2015.
Remit the application fees of Rs.450, which can be paid by favoring a demand draft/pay order towards “The Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination” payable at Odisha and drawn on any Scheduled/Nationalized/Commercial Bank.
OJEE 2015 Result
Check Here (Only for Agri, Pharma and B.Tech (lateral)) as B.Tech regular admissions would be made thru JEE Main 2015.
Odisha JEE 2015 Counselling
Centralized counselling will be held in the state itself whose schedule will be released in due course of time. Apparently, counselling will be held in July 2015.
- Online registration – Registering details on the official website.
- Online choice filling - Mark choices of course and colleges and submit original documents for proofing.
- Reporting at nodal center, payment of counseling fee and university registration fee.
- Verification of documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
- Provisional Seat Allotment.
- Withdrawal process.
- Final allotment reporting at the allotted Institute.
Odisha JEE 2014 Contact
Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination‐2014, JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Dist.‐ Khurda. Bhubaneswar ‐751030
Phone: 0674‐0674‐2352455, 2352456, 3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456 Fax: 0674‐2352457
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts