CUSAT 2014 Application Form has been released on 20 January 2014 by Cochin University of Science & Technology. All the candidates aspiring to take admission into engineering undergraduate courses in the university have to fill the CUSAT 2014 Application Form. There is no physical sale of application form thus candidates are required to fill the CUSAT 2014 Online Application Form on the official website of Cochin University.
There is two type of application form, one for regular B.Tech. and second for lateral entry in B.Tech. Candidates can fill the CUSAT 2014 Application accordingly. International candidates may apply as well for CUSAT 2014 by filling the application form however they are exempted from taking the entrance exam.
Before filling the CUSAT 2014 Online Application, candidates must read all the instructions as mentioned in the prospectus. Also, they must read the CUSAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria before apply to ensure they are eligible.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in 2014 are eligible as well to apply through CUSAT 2014 Online Form however all these candidates are required to submit their qualifying exam completion at the time of counselling.
CUSAT 2014 Application Fees
- General Category Candidates - Rs.1000
- SC/ST Category Candidates - Rs.500
- NRI Quota Candidates - Rs.6000
- International Candidates - US$100
For opting Dubai as exam center, candidates must pay additionally Rs.10000 to the above fee. Fees can be paid by bank e-challan and online payment. In case of challan, choose the bank and download challan for the respective bank. Deposit the challan in the nearby branch of the same bank at the earliest within two days of registration.
CUSAT 2014 Online Application Process
The process of Application of CUSAT 2014 is a two stage process. Candidates have to successfully complete these two stages to submit the application form.
- Stage 1 – Submission of basic details e.g. name, birth date, email-id, mobile phone number correctly to get user-id and password by SMS or e-mail.
- Stage 2 – Login using the provided user-id and password. Change the password immediately. Now you should submit all other details as asked.
Candidates have to provide all the information correctly in the CUSAT 2014 Application Form and upload photograph and signature images according to correct dimensions. The specifications of these images is given below.
CUSAT 2014 Application – Image Specifications
- Upload recent colored passport photograph -3.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB.
- Upload signature - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm or 132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB.
CUSAT 2014 Online Application – Steps
- Open the official website of the Cochin University and click the online application link – Click Here
- Fill all the information as asked in the Online Application Form of CUSAT 2014.
- Provide options of desired exam centers.
- Upload images of photograph and signature.
- Verify the information thoroughly for any mistake.
- Submit the application form.
- Generate printout of the CUSAT 2014 Application for future uses.
- On completing the CUSAT 2014 Application Form, candidates must verify all the information before finally pressing CONFIRM button.
- After the CONFIRM button is pressed, no changes can be made in the Application Form of CUSAT 2014.
- Do not send any documents or certificates to the university unless specified.
- Only after confirmation of application form, candidates would be able to download the confirmation page.
- Candidate is advised to take multiple photocopies of the CUSAT 2014 Application Form and confirmation page.
- Preserve the application number/registration number till the admission process ends.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts