MHT CET 2014 Online Registration must be done by candidates to register for the admission process of MHT CET 2014. They can complete MHT CET 2014 Online Registration by accessing the official website of MHT CET and providing necessary details about themselves, educational qualification and JEE Main 2014 performance. The portal to complete Online Registration in MHT CET 2014 would open on 23 June 2014. To become eligible for the process, candidates must satisfy all the terms of eligibility and qualify JEE Main 2014.
To fill the MHT CET 2014 Online Application Form – Click Here
MHT CET 2014 Online Registration - Process
Buy the application kit and brochure from the designated ARCs. This application kit would contain username and password which would be used in filling of MHT CET 2014 Registration Form. They have to complete the registration process before the deadline.
All India/Maharashtra Candidates
- Buy application kit form any nearest ARC by paying the fees.
- General Category Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates: Rs.700
- Reserved Category & Persons with disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs.500
Jammu and Kashmir Candidates
- Buy the MHT CET 2014 Registration kit from the branches of Axis Bank at Chwadi (2359), G.S.Marg (1011), Highland Tower (147), Udhampur (1573), Srinagar (1013) by making a payment in cash of Rs.700.
- Send duly signed print out of online filled MHT CET 2014 Online Registration and attested copies of required documents to the address given below.
- They will get the receipt cum acknowledgement through their login on registration form confirmation.
The Principal, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 058
- Fill the online MHT CET 2014 Online Registration form on the official website.
- Enter the details of username and password to proceed.
- Take printout of the form and confirm it in person with duly signed copy of form itself and all the other necessary documents in originals.
- Merit list of eligible candidates for Centralized Admission Process will be displayed on website in due time.
MHT CET 2014 Online Registration Fees
Rs.700 (Rs.500 for SC/ST/PD) must be paid in cash at any one of the Application Receipt Centers (ARCs). Jammu & Kashmir migrants have to purchase the kit at designated branches of Axis Bank in cash.
Produce The Following Documents At ARCs In Originals And One Set Of Photocopy Along With MHT CET 2014 Application Form
- JEE Main 2014 Score Card
- Defense Service Certificate
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- School leaving certificate / Certificate of Indian Nationality/ Indian Passport
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- MHT CET 2014 Registration Form can be obtained by providing application ID and password.
- Interested candidates have to submit and confirm the online application form in perosn.
- Maharashtra candidates have to submit single online Registration Form of MHT CET 2014 for both Maharashtra seats and All India seats.
- Allotment will be made thru CAP as per inter se merit.
- On failing to confirm, a candidate will be rejected, not be included in the merit list and excluded from CAP process.
MHT CET 2014 Contact Details
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai - 400 001
To download the MHT CET 2014 Admission Brochure - MHT CET 2014 Brochure
Other Helpful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts