MHT CET 2014 is cancelled and JEE Main 2014 will be used to admit candidates in the engineering admissions. See here for more information on JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern.
MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern will be released by DTE. Candidates can refer to the exam pattern to know the type and number of questions, number of sections, marking scheme and marks distribution in the exam. Every candidate must refer to the exam pattern to understand the exam well and attempt accordingly. For benefits of candidates, we present to you MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern.
MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern
- Paper 1 will have questions from Physics and Chemistry which will be of 100 marks total (50X2).
- Paper 2 will be on Mathematics and have a weightage of 100 marks as per MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern.
- Its compulsory to attempt every question in the entrance exam and no question must be skipped.
- Candidates would be provided with separate answer sheets for each paper.
- Only a Black Ball Point pen must be used to attempt the exam.
- No provision of NEGATIVE marking exists.
- No manipulation of answers is allowed.
- Answer sheets with multiple solutions, overly written, mutilated or tampered shall be considered wrong and won’t be checked.
- Duration of each paper shall be1.30 hours according to the MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern.
- Question paper (physics, chemistry) would be available in 3 languages – English, Hindi and Urdu but for Math paper would be in English.
Exam Schedule according to the MHT CET 2014 Exam Pattern
Physics & Chemistry
Other Helpful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts