MHT CET 2014 Exam has been called off and now engineering admissions in Maharashtra would be conducted via JEE Main 2014.
MHT CET 2014 Application Form has been released on Today i.e 23 June 2014 by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. All the interested candidates who have applied for and qualified in JEE Main 2014 can apply for counselling and seat allotment for admission into undergrad engineering courses in the state of Maharashtra.
To fill the MHT CET 2014 Online Application Form – Click Here
MT CET 2014 Application Form will be made available online on the official website after payment of the application fee is made at any of the designated Application Receipt Centers (ARCs). It will also be available offline in form of physical copy as brochure and application kit. The following article summarizes information on MHT CET 2014 Application Procedure in detail.
MHT CET 2014 Application Form
Candidates have to apply through CAP (Online) and brochure kit (Offline) both. The process of filling Application Form of MHT CET 2014 must be completed in due time as per schedule. Description of two modes is given below.
Stage 1 - Offline Mode of MHT CET 2014 Application Form
All India/Maharashtra Candidates
Candidates can buy application kit form any nearest ARC against making a payment in cash of Rs.700 for General Category Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates (Rs.500 for Reserved Category & Persons with disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Jammu and Kashmir Candidates
J&K Migrant candidates can buy the application kit from the branches of Axis Bank at Chwadi(2359), G S Marg(1011), Highland Tower (147), Udhampur(1573), Srinagar(1013) by making a payment in cash of Rs.700. They have to send duly signed print out of online filled application form and attested copies of required documents for confirmation to:
The Principal, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 058
J&K Migrant Candidate will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
Stage 2 - Online Mode of MHT CET 2014 Application Form
The “Online Application Form” will be made available to only those eligible candidates, who are seeking admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP), on the official website of MHT CET 2014.
Candidates have to fill the online application form, take its printout and confirm the application form in person with duly signed printout of application form, necessary documents in originals and one set of photocopy at ARC. Merit list of eligible candidates for Centralized Admission Process will be displayed on website in due time. Any application received by post would not be entertained in any case.
MHT CET 2014 Application Fees
Rs.700 (Rs.500 for SC/ST/PD) must be paid in cash at any one of the Application Receipt Centers (ARCs). Jammu & Kashmir migrants have to purchase the kit at designated branches of Axis Bank in cash.
Furnish The Following Documents At ARCs In Originals And One Set Of Photocopy Along With MHT CET 2014 Application Form
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- JEE Main 2014 Score Card
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Defense Service Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- School leaving certificate / Certificate of Indian Nationality/ Indian Passport
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- Application kit would comprise of application ID, password and some general instructions regarding stages of CAP.
- Candidate can acquire online MHT CET 204 Application Form with the help of application ID and password.
- All the interested candidates have to submit and confirm the online application form.
- Candidates from Maharashtra have to submit single online Application Form of MHT CET 2014 for both Maharashtra seats and All India seats. Allotment will be made thru CAP as per inter se merit.
- If a candidate fails to confirm online filled application form, he will be rejected, not be included in the merit list and excluded from CAP process.
- Candidates may obtain official admission brochure for free on producing JEE Main 2014 Score Card at ARCs.
MHT CET 2014 Schedule
- Sale of Application Kits through ARC for Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra Candidates and through designated AXIS bank branches (during banking hours) in Jammu & Kashmir for J&K Migrant Candidates – 23 June to 2 July 2014
- Online filling & Submission of Application form through the web site for all candidates - 23 June to 3 July 2014 till 5 pm
- Document Verification and confirmation of Online Application form by Maharashtra and All India candidates in person at ARCs - 23 June to 3 July 2014 till 5 pm
- J & K Migrant Candidates should send the application form for verification & confirmation to Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai - 23 June to 3 July 2014 till 5 pm
- Display of Provisional Merit of CAP Rounds (Maharashtra State, J&K Migrant and All India candidates) on web site – 5 July 2014 at 5 PM
- Submission of grievance applications, if any, by Maharashtra State, All India candidates at respective ARCs - 6 July to 8 July 2014
- J&K Migrant candidates should submit grievances to Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai – 6 July to 8 July 2014
- Display of final merit (Maharashtra State, J&K and All India candidates) on web site – 9 July 2014 at 5 PM
MHT CET 2014 Contact Details
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai - 400 001
Other Helpful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts