KCET 2014 Application Form submission last date has been extended to 10 April 2014 from 5 April 2014. The application forms have been dispatched to all the institutes and colleges of Karnataka where the submission of the challan was made.
To apply for Karnataka CET 2014, candidates are required to fill the KCET 2014 Application Form. The form have been dispatched and the submission can be until 10 April 2014. Candidates can buy the KCET 2014 Application Form through their respective school or colleges. Complete procedure of Karnataka CET 2014 Application Form, fees, payment modes are given below in the article.
KCET 2014 Application Form Procedure
- Only black or blue ball point pen must be used to fill the Karnataka CET 2014 Application. The form shall be filled correctly and in neat handwriting. No smudging or striking must be made in the fields over the information.
- It is required to fill the fields and darken the circles using ball point pen. Instructions for the same would be given against the fields.
- Do not use black and blue pen simultaneously. Use only one color pen to fill the KCET 2014 Application Form throughout.
- No errors must be committed in the application form.
- On filling the form completely, apply thumb impression using blue ink in the relevant space.
KCET 2014 Application Form Submission
Submit the duly filled application form by 10 April 2014 to the respective college or school from where the Karnataka CET 2014 Application Form was purchased. Candidates who are filling the application form from outside Karnataka state must send it via speed post to the following address:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560012,
- It must be noted that no document is required to be attached with the application form.
- No change will be allowed in the application form at any state of time thus it is necessary that candidate fills only correct information in the KCET 2014 Application.
- The photograph to be applied on the application form must be attested by the principal of the institution. Second photo must be pasted as it is.
KCET 2014 Application Fee
Application Fees for general category candidates is Rs.650 and for SC, ST and OBC, Rs.500
Modes of Karnataka CET 2014 Application Fee
The fees can be paid via the following modes:
- In cash by paying fee immediately at the time of purchasing application form.
- Those candidates who are residing outside Karnataka (including Gadinadu and Horanadu candidates) can pay the fees by NEFT transaction to account no. 878333780 with NEFT/IFSC code IDIB000M010 at the Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore.
- An UTR number will be issued for other than Indian Bank branches.
- Copy of NEFT Transaction must be submitted to the college for amount-transferred.
- Keep a copy of the transaction for proof.
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560012, KA, India
Phone: 080 - 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax : 080 - 23461576
Other Useful Links: