COMEDK UGET 2014 Application forms have been released therefore, the applicants interested and eligible can fill the application form through the tab mentioned below.
The COMEDK UGET 2014 Application forms have been released on 12 March 2014. The applicants falling in the eligibility bracket and are interested in appearing for the entrance exam can go ahead and fill the application form. The applicants must known that forms are available only in the online mode therefore, they can be availed by visiting the official website or by simply browsing through the mentioned below tab. The application form filling process is an important step to be carried out by the applicant therefore, it is advisable to the applicants to be cautious and aware while making the registration for the same.
Once the application form is submitted successfully, candidate will be able to view and print the COMEDK 2014 Application Form. On submission, a unique system generated application number will be given to candidate which is to be preserved till the admission process is complete.
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR FILLING THE COMEDK UGET 2014 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- To fill the online application form, the applicants are required to visit the official website or alternatively browse through the tab of "COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form" mentioned above
- On the link of application form has been clicked by the applicant, he/she has to go through the instructions to be followed while making the registration and further click of "I Agree" link in order proceed further in the dorm filling process.
- In the application form the information related to personal, professional and academic background is to be entered in the mandatory fields.
- After the details are entered, verify all the details and proceed for submission
- On submission a six digit application form number will be generated which has to be noted and preserved by the applicant until the admission process gets over
- The printed copy of the application form has to be taken out
- The multiple entries will lead to confusion and further disqualification of the applicant.
- Printed copy of the COMEDK 2014 Application Form
- Online srudy certificate as prescribed by COMEDK requiring attestation from the head of the institute last attended i.e. class XII or 2nd PUC
- Class Xth mark sheet or school leaving certificate for date of birth evidence
- The category certificate/ minority certificate if belonging to SC,ST, OBC of Karnataka state
- The category and minority certificate must be issued by the authorized authority.
To Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
#132, second floor, 11th Main, 17th cross Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts